PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Experience With Liquid Life "Coral Plankton"

algaeguy
02/17/2004, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone!

I was one of the fortunate ones at Dave B's. frag swap to get a sample of Liquid Life's new "Coral Plankton" from Ed Ramirez.

I've been using this stuff on a regular basis in my system, and I must say that the results have been very positive. I have noticed better polyp extension and growth in my SPS with this product. I am not usually one to play with additives, but this stuff is mainly rotifers, a valuable coral food, and not an "additive" or "mystery elixir"!

In my opinion, this is a terrific product, and I can't wait until Ed brings it to the marketplace! Definitely something worth trying for any SPS keeper, IMO!

If anyone else has used this stuff, what is your opinion of it? Any idea when it will be available regularly?

Scott F.

nanocat
02/19/2004, 03:18 AM
My sinularia has doubled in size in just 3 weeks and my frogspawn will need to be fragged already. My torch is happier than ever. I'm sold :)

Konadog
02/19/2004, 08:58 AM
Scott, I picked up a bottle also and must say I love the stuff. Within 1 week I noticed better polyp extension and, I believe even better color with my SPS. I also use his "Bio Plankton" and noticed a pod explosion after using it.
I think Ed has done his homework and presented the reefing community a great choice of products that are easy to use!

cali_reef
02/19/2004, 05:52 PM
I got a bottle thru Dennis and used it a few times. Couldn't tell any diffrence in my corals, other than a few priced colonie that have gone missing :). I hope the new owners are taking care of them.

The moving date is getting closer, looks like I will be offering some of mine un-sold corals to fellow MASLAC members on the weekend of March 13-14. I will make a new post once the schedule firms up a bit.

Konadog
02/19/2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by cali_reef
Couldn't tell any diffrence in my corals, other than a few priced colonie that have gone missing :). I hope the new owners are taking care of them.

Pierce, I should say that your corals like the stuff!

They all seem to like there new home and pieces of them may even like to travel when the time comes. :D

sberman
02/25/2004, 05:54 AM
i went to use mine but the bottle was empty guess i got the prize bottle oh well

pierce let me know i am off that w/e to can bring the tank over then to

cali_reef
02/25/2004, 07:39 PM
Scott,

That sounds good, I may need it to hold my fish while we empty the main tank for Graham.

Thanks.

sberman
02/25/2004, 09:04 PM
pierce

no problem i will bring it and it will be ready to go