PDA

View Full Version : Get well Rob!

musicsmaker
02/17/2004, 04:49 PM
I didn't know you were having surgery. Whatever it is, hope all goes well.

holeinone1972
02/17/2004, 10:15 PM
Brain transplant!! LOL

That poor chicken is getting the short end of the stick. LOL

I am home recovering, and trying to enjoy the pain medication, but I am missing holding my daughter. 5 lb weight limit for a couple weeks.

Thanks for the well wishes, Rob

musicsmaker
02/17/2004, 10:37 PM
Wow, an upgrade eh? What are you going to do with this newfound intelligence?

holeinone1972
02/18/2004, 09:33 AM
Bawwwkk Bawwwk! I mean who knows.

rob

zooqi
02/22/2004, 04:02 PM
:D That's not what you told me.. Get well..

Q: How can you tell when a blonde rejects a new brain transplant?
A: She sneezes.

wee-reefer
02/22/2004, 04:24 PM
I don't get it LOL :wink:

Rob, are you going to lay eggs? Or are you a rooster?

zooqi
02/22/2004, 05:57 PM
haha,, why do checken lay eggs ?

If they dropped them, they would break!

What do you call a rooster that wakes you up every morning?
An alarm cluck!

What did the hen study in college?
Eggonomics!

musicsmaker
02/22/2004, 06:44 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road....

Totlxtc
02/22/2004, 07:34 PM
To get away from these jokes! :lol:

zooqi
02/22/2004, 08:29 PM
:lol: :rollface:

dkh0331
02/23/2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by musicsmaker
Why did the chicken cross the road....

Depends on who you ask.......

GEORGE W. BUSH.
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us.

AL GORE .
I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the chicken crossing the road represented the application of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people. When the chicken does reach the other side, I will place it in a lock box.

COLIN POWELL.
Now at the left of the screen, you clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

HANZ BLIX
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

JAQUES CHIRAC
We cannot be sure the chicken reached the other side. We, and the international community, need to give more time to establish if the chicken really did get there. In the meantime, we should continue to enjoy poulet au feu

MUHAMMED SAEED AL-SAHAF (Iraq Minister of Information aka Baghdad Bob)
The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. There are no infidel chickens in Iraq.
But if there are chickens ins Iraq, God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis

SADDAM HUSSEIN .
This was the first sign of an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RALPH NADER
The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

PAT BUCHANAN
To steal a job from a decent, hard-working American.

RUSH LIMBAUGH
I don't know why the chicken crossed the road, but I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road, and I'll bet someone out there is already forming a support group to help chickens with crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this? How much more of this can real Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax dollars, and when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your money, money the government took from you to build roads for chickens to cross.

MARTHA STEWART
No one called to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the farmer's market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level.

JERRY FALWELL
Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what they call it -- the other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay."

DR. SEUSS
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, The chicken crossed the road.
But why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
To die. In the rain. Alone.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

JERRY SPRINGER (JERRY, JERRY, JERRY....)
When we come back, you'll see that the chicken was a real "player" and had eggs on both sides of the road...stay tuned

Feel better Rob!!!

David

zooqi
02/23/2004, 10:29 AM
funny,, my early morning chicken story before the coffee.
:lol:

wee-reefer
02/23/2004, 11:25 PM
ALBERT EINSTEIN
Did the chicken cross the road; or did the road simply move beneith the chicken?