PDA

View Full Version : meeting tonight

vtsureshot
02/17/2004, 01:31 PM
so is the meeting on for tonight? what time do yall want to meet and where? also if anyones interested i am in desperate need to frag my pink tipped frogspawn. so i could maybe bring that to the meeting. but im not going to bring it if nobody wants it for it to just go to waste. ill post a picture of it about 4:00 or so when i get home.

manderx
02/17/2004, 02:24 PM
if we don't hear anything back from brad, maybe we can just all run over to your place and frag it there. i wouldn't bring it to the meeting.

bdawg6381
02/17/2004, 03:42 PM
i heard people talking about thursdays... so are we meeting tonight or on thursday... at 7 or 730 (at zooquatics??), nvert, if you plan on coming i would love a frag of that frogspawn that you had advertised

manderx
02/17/2004, 03:48 PM
tonight at 7:30. the plan was to move it to a thursday, but we didn't get word out in time to move it from it's regularly scheduled date, so for this month we're sticking to the old schedule.

vtsureshot
02/17/2004, 05:18 PM
ill be there at 7:30, if anyone wants a frag of my frogspawn, they come by afterwards or whatever if we have it my place they can pick it up then. we can decide where we want to go when we all meet there i guess. im cool about going to whosevers.
attached is a pic of my frogspawn if anybody wants a frag.