PDA

View Full Version : Custom Sea Life

SunfishFun
08/07/2001, 07:44 PM
CSL has super customer service!

I bought a CustomSeaLife retro kit through a MO company and at the very last step when attaching ground wire from reflector to ballast, I chose the wrong screw to take off b/c something like a nut could be heard rolling around inside. :eek1: I immediately phoned CSL (late Sunday night) and left a message. The next day, Customer Service phoned (Petra, I believe) and said they would contact the MO company to confirm date of shipment, etc. She phoned back to let me know a new ballast was on its way with a pre-paid UPS return sticker for the one I messed up and now my reef has light!

mobert
08/07/2001, 08:00 PM
I have to agree...I got a new 24" power compact and thought the fan was noisy (70 db). I called customer service and they sent me a new fan--again with return label for the old one. So I forget to send the old fan back for a month and I call them to let them know it will be on its way and btw, the new one is still a little noisy. so she says to call back in a couple of weeks as they will be using a different vender and it should be quieter. They were very nice and agreeable.