PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk March meeting!!

Dfishman
02/16/2004, 08:17 PM
Hey people, I'm trying to think of topics for the March meeting, any suggestions will be appreciated.
Also we are seeking a meeting location, if you would like to host a meeting at your house please let me know.:rollface:

mpdharley
02/17/2004, 09:46 AM
Here are some topics that I could use some help with:

- Fragging Tips and Glueing (not epoxy) frags to rock
- Electrical -- making your own auto top off switch
- Working with acrylic

Dfishman
02/17/2004, 11:23 AM
I could handle fragging. Anyone else like some fragging tips?

Dave

TMHerrington
02/24/2004, 02:50 PM
I have had my tank up and running for about a year now but I have always just played around with it. I am getting more interested in it as it is my stress relief when I get home from work. I could use any information that can be given at the meetings. I am also wanting to start a reef tank so any info on that can be helpful.
Thanks,
Tiffany

TMHerrington
02/25/2004, 01:34 PM
I can bring some snacks as long as I have a general idea on how many people will be there as I also like to cook and just got some new cookbooks.

mpdharley
02/25/2004, 02:27 PM
Uhoh, does that mean we would be guniea pigs??? :rollface:

We haven't set a date for the meeting and are still looking for suggestions for a topic (have any?). I'm up for a March 13th or 14th meeting or later, but wouldn't be able to make the first two weeks

Mike

TMHerrington
02/25/2004, 03:17 PM
LOL, I am a good cook, my husband is still alive. I am eager to learn anything and everything. I have all weekends available so whenever is good for you guys is good for me.

Tiffany