PDA

View Full Version : Hello...items For Sale....general Check In

reefdudemaast
02/10/2004, 12:11 AM
Hello my fellow reefers. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting for me for a possible farms of the sea order. I was out of town first half of Jan only to come home to work on joining the national guard, setting up a surgery for my daughter, still looking for work and several other important task. So my tank was but on the backburner and any planned additions. As of right now I'm gonna hold off on the Blane order that I had mentioned. My apologies to anyone who was waiting on me. Now that I got that out of the way...how are you guys and your respected tanks doing. I hope to make the march meeting..do we have any ideas for that one???

Items for sale

2- 36 inch URI VHO Actinic bulbs with 6 months of use for $15
1 - 2x55 watt coralife pc ballast with 9 months of use for $35

EdKruzel
02/10/2004, 02:19 AM
Ben,
Glad to hear you didn't fall off the earth.
Hope all else is well.

My tank crashed (my fault) but has made an incredible bounce back.

Give me a call,
Ed

Salty Sam
02/14/2004, 05:26 PM
Hey Prez.....how about a meeting Mar 6 at the zoo?????
Getting alot of questions about another meeting.

EdKruzel
02/14/2004, 05:32 PM
That sounds good Sam,
I tried to get ahold of John a few times last week. I'll call him again on Monday.

Have you spoke to Sandy & David... :rolleyes:

I was told not to say anything.

Ed

REEFnR6
02/15/2004, 09:02 AM
REEFnR6 checking in. I'm a long way from home but when I get back I hope we can still do the Blane's order. Take care.

Fisherman's Lassie
02/22/2004, 03:19 AM
Hi Guys,

Sharon and I would like to know when the next meeting is? We have a bunch of Large Green Button Polyps we'd like to trade off....maybe them and a few bucks for some Acropora or Pocillopora frags.

Take Care All,

Tom

EdKruzel
02/22/2004, 08:25 AM
I received a call from the zoo on Saturday that the room will be in use on the first Saturday in March.

We may have to reschedule or find another location.
I'll post a date, time, and location on Monday (tomorrow).

The Prez...

reefdudemaast
03/05/2004, 12:57 PM
Hey guys whats going on. Have several items still for sale so I'm gonna post here one more time before I post on the main RC boards.

2x55 watt coralife PC ballast with 9 months of use for $35.00

Rio 2500 and Rio 1700 $5.00 each (good for mixing saltwater or freshwater tanks)

Penn-Plax Back Up Battery operated pump NIB never used. They have them at petsmart.com for $15.99 will let go for $7.00.

PM me if youre interested in any of these items.

EdKruzel
03/05/2004, 01:29 PM
Yet another snag in the meeting for March. There was a double booking on the room we use and we haven't had any volunteers to host within their homes.

We do have the zoo booked for April thru Sept 2004. This will be the first Saturday of each month at 2pm.

Sorry for the delay its been hectic.

The Prez...