PDA

View Full Version : I need bugs for my sand

llpoolej
02/09/2004, 02:11 PM
Like, the little starfish, the worms, (good) bristleworms ect; I don't need them this minute, but I know I will need them

Where do you find this kind of things??

the sand I got from Easttn had these things, but well, my heater went out ect; on my tank that is waiting to be set up.

SmartWrasse
02/09/2004, 08:39 PM
I have bought detrivores from these guys
http://inlandaquatics.com/

They have good stuff. The detrivore kit contains a bunch of bristle worms (which IA says are great) so consider whether you want to add these (I can bring you some small ones if you want them). The pods, small brittle stars, and peppermint snails seem to be great. They went up on the price so I might try and just buy a pod recharge for my own tank.

easttn
02/09/2004, 09:37 PM
When's the meeting Julie? I could bring a cup or two.

llpoolej
02/09/2004, 09:46 PM
It is on the 21st around 7-7:30 ish. Soon I will make a post asking who wants chicken. I am making stuffed chicken, stuffed with basil leaves, tomatoes and mozzarella. I am also making beef stroganoff which is one of my favorites. Major comfort food. a good beef/sour cream sauce on big egg noodles.

So, think about it and when I make that post, let me know :)

And yes, I would love a cup or two. Of all the miracles, the tank will be set up on the new stand!

Runner
02/09/2004, 10:21 PM
One of the guys at The Coral Reef said that they would be setting up a tank with this kind of stuff in it that they could sell by the pound. They won't have it, though, until they move to their new location.

-Scott