PDA

View Full Version : FishSupply.com

TripOnceMore
08/01/2001, 02:48 PM
My wife has been looking at some corals and fish at their site. Does anybody know anything about them. Do their corals look nice or does the pic look better than the coral. If anybody has any info or has ordered from them, please let me know about your expierence with them. Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!

Aquamans Reef
08/23/2001, 01:24 PM
All places show you a great picture of a coral when you get the coral it looks nothing like it sad to say. Joe

Q-ball
08/25/2001, 06:24 AM
Hiya...I was just gonna post about these guys, too funny, glad I saw your thread:) I ordered from them about a month ago...no corals, but I got a bi-color blenny, fire shrimp, emerald crab, couple snails & blue legged hermit...I gotta admit, I was really impressed. Everything was triple bagged in it's own bags, everything was in great shape and is doing well in my tank. My only complaint, if any, would be that it's only a 7g nano, and the fire shrimp has gotta be the absolute biggest shrimp I've ever seen in a tank. I didn't even know they get this big:D He's really cool though, & I'm very happy with this company. I know I didn't order any corals from them yet, but I still recommend them based on my single experience with them. I'll be ordering from them again...HTH

Q!!!

MtnDewMan
08/25/2001, 10:45 PM
I recently ordered 20 snails, 2 anemone crabs, 1 abelone, 4 blue Linkia Stars, and a Lawnmower Blenny from them.

All were in excellent shape, packed exceptionally well, some in 4 bags ... And all survived with no stress that I could see.

Great place to go to if I was to order again.

lalmatia
08/29/2001, 09:46 PM
I frequently visit them. They have great selections of fish and corals. They even point out which corals are sick and not good to buy; only have good experiences.

sanho
08/30/2001, 03:34 AM
i ordered frequently for dry goods, had good experiences also with them.