PDA

View Full Version : Snow Date?

Tom Berry
02/03/2004, 07:49 AM
The storm is supposed to start this afternoon. What do you guys think?

Tom:fish2:

SHOmuchFUN
02/03/2004, 09:07 AM
I'm still in... I took this evening off so I could come. A snow date would set me back, personally, but I do understand for those that do have to travel. It may not be so bad earlier. Maybe if we move it up an hour or so and whomever needs to travel can leave earlier.

tsalter
02/03/2004, 09:43 AM
I was just on the weather.com and it looks like it won't really start snowing hard till around 9:00. I would say lets still go with it @ 6:00 tonight. People can show up earlier that is totaly fine. I teach so I will be home by 4:30

I imagine the snow won't be real bad until after the meeting is over.

What's ya think?

Tom

Waterbury Guy
02/03/2004, 12:01 PM
I'm still up for it.

edfish
02/03/2004, 12:04 PM
I should also be able to make it. See you at 6

Tom Berry
02/03/2004, 12:56 PM
Okay,

I'll be there then. I believe Brad is still planning on it as well.

Tom:fish2:

SHOmuchFUN
02/03/2004, 02:26 PM
Is anybody going to have any frags to sell... or give :D?
I have 230 watts of PC lighting, so mostly softies. I'd like to pick up something new, but don't know if I should bring a bucket and cash or not ;)

tsalter
02/03/2004, 02:36 PM
It is good to bring a little cooler. I have tupperware. heatpacks etc.
I might have an extra cooler if you need to borrow it.

I have some small frags that I will trade or for you give away. My tank is only 8 months old so I don't have alot of large colonies to frag. People usually bring frags to trade. Sometimes large pieces or more rare stuff gets sold.

:)

Tom

SHOmuchFUN
02/03/2004, 02:44 PM
Well, I don't really have anything to trade... My tank has only been up for.... A month or so. My cycle went through in less than a week and I'm just bringing up my pod population (which I might add is looking VERY good, all those bugs are crawling ALL OVER my tank). I have some ZOs and some other polyps/mushrooms, but I don't have enough of them yet to frag. I'll try to find a small cooler though. I don't mind paying a little. I'd feel bad if everyone was giving me stuff, although I wouldn't mind ;)

Did I mention I was really excited? :D

fishfarmer
02/03/2004, 04:36 PM
I'm staying put tonight, see ya next time.

Later, Al