PDA

View Full Version : replacement endcaps CSL

KelKoolaid
02/03/2004, 01:41 AM
I can't find a source for replacement cords w/ endcaps. I have Custom sealife ballast, 2 -96 W. They have the soft endcaps. and are in bad shape, 8 or 9 ft cords. I've run searches and am coming up with nothing, any ideas?? Thanks

Fishy1
02/03/2004, 10:36 AM
Champion Lighting says they will continue to warranty CSL products (bought from them) and that they carry replacement parts for all products (for anyone). If you haven't already checked with them, I'd call or drop them a note.......

Here's the link:

http://www.championlighting.com/e/env/0001fUTvryoa4DclGY8y9s3/index.html?link=/index.html

Atticus
02/03/2004, 04:18 PM
You might want to think of upgrading to the hard endcaps.

KelKoolaid
02/03/2004, 11:05 PM
fishy thanks for the link will check it out

atticus - I would rather have hard, hate these. My 75g has hard ones - no prob. but this 120 came with this lighting and can't afford all new lights, maybe next year. Have you switched over any. Is it many fitting the caps in your hood, any ideas how expensive it might be running 6- 96 w. the Ballast seem to be in real good shape. and hood won't allow for MH. Or that would be the upgrade I would go to.

dknape
02/04/2004, 04:08 PM
For Power Compact lights, I really like AH Supply (www.AHSupply.com). I've ordered from them many times and have always had great customer service and fast (USPS) delivery.