PDA

View Full Version : Blowfish Aquatics order......

BradM0138
02/01/2004, 10:47 PM
Is anyone interested in placing an order at Blowfish Aquatics and splitting shipping with me? I am interested in the red bullseye rock that they have on there but am reluctant to pay shipping on just one item. If anyone is interested than let me know, thanks Brad

BradM0138
02/02/2004, 04:48 PM
^^bump^^

Zepplin
02/05/2004, 03:49 PM
Yo Brad-How are you guys? The pug is so cute by the way!

Let me look through tthe site and I might double up with ya!

-Meg

BradM0138
02/05/2004, 10:04 PM
What do you think? See anything you like? Thanks for the compliments on Sammy....now you guys just need to come see him and the tank in person. Plus I wouldnt mind taking a look at your tank since it's been so long! Hey, did you see the zoanthid macro pic in my gallery? That's my best shot yet! I'm really enjoying this photography thing! Well give us a call sometime soon and we'll probably see you at the frag swap saturday.
-Brad

BradM0138
02/06/2004, 02:00 PM
Meg-
If you didnt see anything you liked on blowfish, then check again today. Bryan said he was posting new ricordia yuma today. I also told him I was waiting to see if someone would group order with me and mentioned yours and Dan's names and he said you were great people and to say hello.

Bryan Thompson
02/07/2004, 12:52 PM
We are working on adding new ricordia to the site. We received 35 orange and green yuma last night. We will work on it over the weekend and post them all at once.

Hopefully we will have something you will like.

Meg, How is Hoss?

Bryan

Zepplin
02/09/2004, 02:46 AM
Oh sorry bout the delay Brad, I've been doing school work every chance I get. I'll check it out dude.

Hey Bryan-I'm so sorry we havent gotten to talk. Its been forever. Hoss is wonderful-fat and happy. Well, not fat but as thin as I can keep him. We added some videos of him to our website- www.porcupinepuffer.com You may have seen those already, but check em out if you haven't, they're so cute. How is Stanely? Behaving himself hopefully. Whats been happening down there in Indiana?

-Meg :)