PDA

View Full Version : New To Club

sandman12
01/29/2004, 04:40 PM
HI all my naem is James and i would like to join in on the meetings and such. I currently have a 30 reef and working on my new 135 reef!! I met Stevemc through an add i had up. He has been a GEAT help in helping me get my filteration for my 135 going and lighting. I have no frags or anything but would love to come to the next meeting. Iam 15 which means i have school on week days and can not make it on week days so any meetings on weekends i should be ablt to make.

Thanks
James

Agu
01/29/2004, 08:17 PM
James,

Welcome !! Send me your email address and I'll add it to the list. Invite your parents to come along, maybe we'll turn them into reefers :D .

Agu

stevemc
01/29/2004, 09:33 PM
James is a good guy, with several great tanks, and some great parents to allow all that. I remember when I was 15 and had a bunch of marine tanks in my room, but my dad had a couple whoppers out in the living room, unlike James dad. His parents have called an electrictan to wire a GFCI to his bedroom, so I think that is pretty good. They loaned him a pile to get set up and hes working on paying that back now. He wants to get a reef tank going, but I have told him it will take a while. He doesnt drive yet and with school he has a hard time getting around so when there is a meeting I can drive him. I've been working with him to set up his 135 -soon to be reef- tank. Should be nice in a few months. He'll be at a meeting soon. Steve.

sandman12
01/30/2004, 02:14 PM
I doubt they will become reefers, lol. But maybe my mom will come.?. My e-mail addy is milkmanf12@aol.com. Yeah i hope to attend a meeting soon. Right now iam working on my lighitng and selling tanks and accesories for money to use on ym 135 reef.
James