PDA

View Full Version : online order

EvilMel
01/29/2004, 11:14 AM
hey so I am ready to do this online order if anyone wants in on it.

I would like to order from live aquaria.com, so check it out and see if there is anything you would like to get.

Let me know soon because I would like to place the order as soon as Monday.

I know I have talked with several of you about it, so just let me know what you want.

I am confident we will get free shipping as I am going to order about $120 worth of stuff myself and all you have to buy is $175 to get free shipping.

So anyways...thanks.
Mel

Pandarian
01/29/2004, 05:56 PM
in! haha, ill tell you sat/sunday mel. i might not actually need anything though. but theres plenty that i want :D

stevensmd
01/29/2004, 06:52 PM
I'm in to Mel...just give me a bit to figure out what I want and I'll get back with you.
dave

EvilMel
01/29/2004, 07:14 PM
Great guys!

Just let me know.

Mel

Kennetht
01/29/2004, 08:28 PM
I'd like a Green Clown Goby. Here's the link from their site... http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=21&pCatId=159 How do I need to get my money to you? Or would you rather I just pay when they come in?

EvilMel
01/29/2004, 10:55 PM
Well either way really.

I had not thught that far in advance yet, hah hah.

Most of these guys I know really well so I will just get their money later. So I could just get yours later too. I will just credit card it and you guys can pay me when the fish come in.

OK?

Mel
ps I will make sure I get confirmation from everyone before I actually place the order. Just be on the look out for an email from me around sunday night or monday morning.

stevensmd
01/30/2004, 08:53 AM
mel..
I am wanting the yellow watchman goby however the site says that you will need a tight fitting lid as this is a jumper...I have an open top, sounds like a problem?
dave

EvilMel
01/30/2004, 09:37 AM
I have had one for years without a top on my tank.

It just recently died and I will be ordering a new one.
So I wouldn't let that stop me if were you.
If you look they say that for all the gobies.

I have had a psychedelic mandarin and a jawfish (I just didn't know it was a jumper) jump out of my tank.

The main ones that jump are ones like the jawfish or possibly golden head sleeper gobies. Anyone have a golden head sleeper goby with an open top?

I had a neon goby jump out of a different tank through the tiniest hole in the cover. It was so strange because the fish would have had to jump sideways to get through this hole.

Anyways I am ordering a yellow watchman goby and you know my tank is open topped (big time).

Mel

cee
01/30/2004, 10:15 AM
I'll be out of contact until Monday, but if they have Mycedium sp. back in stock, order me a small one. Thanks.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=22&pCatId=468

Dave

EvilMel
01/30/2004, 10:34 AM
Ok will do.

Wow that coral looks awesome!

I like cup corals alot and never seem to buy one.
Mel

imsqueak
01/30/2004, 07:17 PM
That truely is awesome. I want one too, just not yet... darn. I feel like a kid who has watched the presents under the tree for a month!

Book marked that baby!

EvilMel
01/31/2004, 09:46 AM
Hey so we now have officially hit $175.

So you guys who are wavering (Donny / Dave), make sure you let me know by tomorrow night!

Mel

stevensmd
02/01/2004, 08:43 AM
Mel..here is what we want..let me know what I need to do...thanks for everything..
dave

Yellow Watchman Goby $ 15.99
http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=21&pCatId=228 (link is wrapped)

Jawfish, Yellowhead $ 18.99
http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=21&pCatId=188

Kennetht
02/01/2004, 11:36 AM
Mel...I sent you a PM with my contact info. Thanks.

EvilMel
02/01/2004, 06:08 PM
Ok so I am placing the order tonight.

I have everyone's info, except Donny. Slacker!
hah hah.

Mel
ps commi it doesn't seem like that coral is going to come in but I will check in the morning and if it's in, I'll call them and get em to add it.

Pandarian
02/01/2004, 09:24 PM
sorry mel
ive been out of town, if its not to late then get me this http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=21&pCatId=339
thanks

EvilMel
02/01/2004, 10:26 PM
No it's not too late. I ordered you a small one I hope that's ok.

If not let me know and I can try to change it with them.

EvilMel
02/01/2004, 10:30 PM
Hey all of you who ordered with me, will you send me your day and evening phone numbers?

I think it will come during the day, which is fine because I will be here, but I just wanted to be able to let you know when it came in.

If at all possible I am going to go pick it up at the fed ex place to keep the box(es) from sitting in the truck all morning.

Mel

Pandarian
02/01/2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks mel :thumbsup: you got pm.

EvilMel
02/03/2004, 09:21 AM
hey guys, they said that "one or more of our items was not healthy enough to ship". So our order has not shipped.

I'm kinda mad since they listed them all as available AND they couldn't tell me which ones. If it's green banded gobies I will die.

So they said it could go out any time in the next two weeks and they would call to confirm it was ok to ship. So I should be able to let you know atleast 24 hours in advance. Bummer huh?

Kennetht
02/03/2004, 01:08 PM
That does suck....but it gives my Xenia tiem to grow a little so he'll have a good perch. :) Maybe they will be able to send the order soon.

EvilMel
02/03/2004, 01:33 PM
It's actually kinda good too, because atleast they didn't ship sick animals. Ya know?

So I am kinda mad and kinda glad at the same time.

EvilMel
02/03/2004, 01:42 PM
Drs Foster and Smith just called.

The animals are all healthy, here's what happened:
They packed up the order last night but Fed Ex came early and they didn't get to ship it, so they reacclimated everything back into their tanks, then repackaged it just now and are sending it tonight for delivery tomorrow.

They just didn't make it last night because they pack everyone's orders after lunch so the animals are in the box less time (versus packing them in the morning).

So it should be here tomorrow.

stevensmd
02/03/2004, 03:58 PM
thanks mel for all your help! we owe you big time.

Pandarian
02/03/2004, 04:09 PM
yep, we owe you big. did they say what time they were coming in? ill be in another lab till 5 :(

EvilMel
02/03/2004, 04:45 PM
You guys don't owe me anything.

Donny: you have 3 labs a week that all last til 5? hah hah.

I always loved my lab classes (except physics), I once accidently made a really toxic compound in organic chemistry lab.

Pandarian
02/03/2004, 05:24 PM
yep 3 labs a week :(

i would have had 4, but i dropped physics.
:o