PDA

View Full Version : MARSH February Meeting

baron_vonklyff
01/29/2004, 09:10 AM
I am just sending out a reminder about next week's meeting. The meeting will be held on February 4th at 7:30pm at Aquarium Design Group. Directions can be found here:
http://www.marshreef.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2.

Darrin Hill will be here from College Station to give a talk on Photograph of your Aquarium. He is a professional photographer who has done everything from Weddings to Aquariums, and he should have some great new insights into taking pictures of your home (office) aquarium.

We will also be holding elections for the Board of Directors at the meeting, and only paid 2004 members are allowed to vote. If you have not yet paid your annual dues for this year, several people will be at the meeting early to take your dues and sign you up so that you will be elegible to vote. Sherri has said that she would be there at 6:30pm for anyone who shows up early. The meeting will start promptly at 7:30, and if you have not paid your dues by then, you will not be eligible to vote.

Finally, we will also be holding a raffle. John at Global has graciously donated a 100 GPD RO/DI unit with TDS meter to be raffled off at this meeting... I know I sure could use it :).

I hope to see you all there.

Jim Teel
Vice President (for now) - MARSH