PDA

View Full Version : Spring Marketplace! (March meeting)

Jeremy B.
01/27/2004, 11:07 PM
I know it is a little early, but I was just wondering what some of you will have available by the time our first spring meeting (march) rolls around? Keep in mind this is not limited to just corals, so any misc. drygood items that are you looking to sell are welcome too!

CORALHEAD317
01/30/2004, 04:06 PM
Well, I won't have any coral frags to bring in as I am still in a rebuilding phase after the crash... but I am going to bring in a few liters of greenwater and maybe some equipment that I don't need anymore.

reefyguy
02/07/2004, 12:25 PM
any idea on when the spring meeting will be? I couldnt make the last one in March but am intrested in any further ones. I am screwed the weekend of March 12 as i will be moving my reef to fishers. If everything crashes I will have a lot of stuff for sale :P

Jeremy B.
02/08/2004, 07:44 PM
Hi,

As of right now I believe John and the guys have plans of having all of the meetings the 2nd Saturday of every month. I'm not sure if they plan on making any changes to this or not.

sharpexx`
02/09/2004, 09:51 AM
Hi,

This may be the wrong place to ask this but since everyone is taking about a meeting. Can someone give me information on this "club". I am new to SW and live in Noblesville, so a good support base here would be awesome. Also, I did a web search and couldn't find a website for the group.

Thanks,
Sean

Jeremy B.
02/09/2004, 09:58 AM
http://www.indmas.org

diddy02
02/09/2004, 05:20 PM
i'll need to buy all kinds of stuff...pumps, powerheads, skimmers, whatever still works and zoos, shrooms, frogspawn, torch anything that still grows : ) (trying to work towards starting the new tank this fall)

Jeremy B do you live in muncie or go to bsu?

Aged Salt
02/09/2004, 05:28 PM
:lol: Yes, his head's in Muncie--body in Indy:D Bob

catdoc
02/09/2004, 08:35 PM
Am I the only one who can't access the inmas website? Everytime I click on the links here for it (www.indmas.org) it never works. Is there a typo or is the site just not up yet?

Christy

coryc
02/09/2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by catdoc
Am I the only one who can't access the inmas website? Everytime I click on the links here for it (www.indmas.org) it never works. Is there a typo or is the site just not up yet?

I received a message from the host today, they are working on their infrastructure and there may be intermittent outages lasting no longer than 3-4 minutes.

Cory

Jeremy B.
02/10/2004, 11:38 PM
Jeremy B do you live in muncie or go to bsu?

I was born/raised in Muncie, and have only lived in Indy for the last two years. I know, don't hold it against me! lol :rolleyes:

Yes, his head's in Muncie--body in Indy Bob

Hey now, I never claimed to have it all together! :D

shaw
02/16/2004, 12:05 PM
I'll be bringing
Pink Birdsnest
Purple Hydnaphora
Montipora dig's (orange, purple, green)
Zoanthids (orange, BLUE)
Leathers (africans, fijis, etc)

what else
thanks
shawn

fkbsar
02/16/2004, 12:59 PM
I had to miss the last meeting (Feb.). How did it go? What was discussed?

indycop2038
02/20/2004, 11:13 PM
hey shaw,

i will take a piece of that purple hydnaphora, if you dont mind....

take care

glen

indycop2038
02/20/2004, 11:20 PM
the answer to you question about jeremy living in muncie and going to bsu is the following.

jeremy went to bsu in spirt , and wishs he still lived there in his soul. jeremy was an excellent student , and very rarely went to class. (casper the ghost)

i will say that bsu educated jeremy in the art of drinking beer, and having a good time with friends.

i think apart of jeremy will always live in muncie, and recall the bsu days. hope that anwers the question.

one of jeremy's many friends

glen :lol:

indycop2038
02/20/2004, 11:27 PM
hey aged salt,

why dont you creap into our next inmas meeting, you have been saying your coming to them for awhile now. i know mama's got you all tied up on the weekends, but show your lighting bolt, and break out for the next meeting....ha

hope to see you there, the ankle surgery went fine, but i dont want to ever do it again....

glen

Aged Salt
02/21/2004, 06:20 AM
Hey, Glenn, glad the surgery went as planned--found out about it when I was up at P.A. yesterday,Bob

Aged Salt
02/21/2004, 06:25 AM
Shawn, forunately for Jeremy, he is somewhat neutalized by his beautiful wife:lol: Bob

shaw
02/21/2004, 09:18 AM
ya, i think i'm neutralized and obliterated by my little lady
shawn

diddy02
02/21/2004, 01:19 PM
haha i know the feeling. went through a nasty break up and make up last night. : ) shawn, you get my email about some zoos?
robert

shaw
02/21/2004, 06:25 PM
ya, and i have a bunch of xenia as well
shawn

indycop2038
02/25/2004, 08:36 PM
ok.....aged salt

are you coming to the meeting in march

fkbsar
02/26/2004, 08:38 AM
Being a newbie I am looking for all sorts of things for my tank. I have fell in love with zoas. I have 2x65 PC lighting and a 30g tank. So....if someone is willing to bring some frags that I could buy I would so appreciate it. What other corals can a newbie start out with. Is the meeting at the same library in March?

Sc4r3d
02/26/2004, 03:09 PM
I will be there, I have Monti Dig (orange, green), monti caps, orage, purple, green, pink. Acro (larry jackson purple tipped monster), and a few others. Look forward to the meeting. Do you all sell or trade frags? I really want to trade but if cash is what you have to trade, im cool with that.

thanks

Sc4r3d
02/26/2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy B.
http://www.indmas.org

jeremy who built that web page?? lets get a real one going, i am more then willing to donate my time to build a dynamic web page, that static has to go, lets represent Indiana the correct way :D

diddy02
02/26/2004, 04:14 PM
hey guys maybe i missed something or just aren't looking hard enough, but where and what time is the meeting on march 13th?

robert

coryc
02/26/2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Sc4r3d
jeremy who built that web page?? lets get a real one going, i am more then willing to donate my time to build a dynamic web page, that static has to go, lets represent Indiana the correct way :D

I'll send you the details this evening.....it's all yours.

Sc4r3d
02/26/2004, 07:34 PM
sounds great Cory, I am more then willing to help out and build it from the ground up. I didnt mean to step on anyone toe's if i might have. Send it on my way Cory.. javeman1@yahoo.com is my email addy. You are more then welcome to tell me what you guys want on the page. Shoot me a list or put some ideas on here. I can add a forum to it if you like? Send me a list of who you want to be mods etc. I am the owner of www.bodybuilding4life.com its a forum for lifting. I can do a forum like that, cant be the same as vbulletin is like 150 a year, I think there are a few frees ones out there. Who is our host? do they have mysql ability. If not possibly all donate $5.00 I have a host that charges $50/year unlimited email forwarding, etc. I am willing to donate $20 to that, so all we need is 30 more for the year and we can forward the inmas.org to that. just some ideas.

Talk to you soon, look forward to getting started on this.

Scott

Jeremy B.
02/26/2004, 08:21 PM
Hi Scott..........thanks for taking over on that. If you are making it to the next meeting maybe we can all go over what we would like to see on the webpage, kick around ideas, and all chip in a little bit of $$$ to get it off the ground!

John, have you had a chance to get our place for the next meeting yet?

coryc
02/26/2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Sc4r3d
sounds great Cory, I am more then willing to help out and build it from the ground up. I didnt mean to step on anyone toe's if i might have. Send it on my way Cory.. javeman1@yahoo.com is my email addy. You are more then welcome to tell me what you guys want on the page. Shoot me a list or put some ideas on here. I can add a forum to it if you like? Send me a list of who you want to be mods etc. I am the owner of www.bodybuilding4life.com its a forum for lifting. I can do a forum like that, cant be the same as vbulletin is like 150 a year, I think there are a few frees ones out there. Who is our host? do they have mysql ability. If not possibly all donate $5.00 I have a host that charges $50/year unlimited email forwarding, etc. I am willing to donate $20 to that, so all we need is 30 more for the year and we can forward the inmas.org to that. just some ideas.
Talk to you soon, look forward to getting started on this.
Scott

Scott,

You aren't stepping on my toes :D , between PA and the family biz I just don't have the time needed to make the site look post 1994. The site is being hosted with most services needed, so we shouldn't need any money for it this year. I sent an email with the details.

Thanks,

Cory