PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Go Patriots

Teego
01/27/2004, 10:19 AM
Hi all.

I just posted the same topic in teh Boston Reefers Society forum
with the title....

Off Topic: Go Panthers.

Time to show off who has the most rabid fans !!!

toddpolish
01/27/2004, 10:38 AM
yeah baby...

go Patriots!

Jon_Hewett_85
01/27/2004, 11:02 AM
Better be careful who ya tell that to ;) you shop at hi-tide we might slip some copper in your topoff ;)

Ken2001
01/27/2004, 11:20 AM
Go Pats !!!

Scuba_Dave
01/27/2004, 12:14 PM
http://www.littlereef.com/junk/pats.gif GO PATRIOTS! http://www.littlereef.com/junk/pats.gif

jacko
01/27/2004, 01:11 PM
let's go Pats
Skin them cats

Brimarbio
01/27/2004, 02:00 PM
Come on PAT's!!!!

Teego
01/27/2004, 04:04 PM
So if I head into Hitide with oh say a Patriots jersey on and then randomly burn that jersey with a lighter, would I be able to get 20% of purchases??????

gumhead
01/27/2004, 06:35 PM
Pats will neuter the kittens!!!

Ken2001
01/27/2004, 06:54 PM
Tee,

You'll be what's known as a "carpet-bagger". But you burn that jersey, and you won't be allowed back up here either!

Ken

tstone
01/27/2004, 08:52 PM
GO PATS!!!!!

gumhead
01/27/2004, 09:14 PM
Does Charlotte even have any memebers in there club?

denvig
01/28/2004, 02:12 AM
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Sheridan
01/28/2004, 01:49 PM
We should start a BRS ball washing thread. I mean c'mon Charlotte, get some members! We are so spoiled being in the great Northeast Corner, in the BRS.

nctangman
01/28/2004, 07:58 PM
I must say being from Charlotte, this is a pitful showing of team spirit by us Charlotteans. It appears I am the only one from Charlotte in this thread and one of two people in the Boston Reefers Club. (same thread).

Hello Charlotte, anyone there or are you all in Houston???
<G>

Jon_Hewett_85
01/28/2004, 08:26 PM
Hey now i posted before you did and i'm in charlotte :-P Hey teego now if you set a pats fan on fire...then maybe we'll talk ;) or even better...mebe set Brady on fire :-P

And yes gumhead we do have members....just not that frequent this board much.

nctangman
01/28/2004, 09:37 PM
Jon,

I apologize. I did not see ya there !!!

Tell Derrick, Go Panthers !!

Ken2001
01/28/2004, 09:44 PM
Hey Jon, Iceman, nctangman -

Y'all coming up here for MACNA this September? You do and we'll take you out for Sammies and Lobsters. Think of it as a consolation prize for having the second best football team! :D

Ken

PS: How about them Heels!

nctangman
01/28/2004, 09:59 PM
Hmmm, so if the Panthers do win, what is the grand prize meal?
:)

tstone
01/28/2004, 10:19 PM

How about Fried chic with mashed potatoes and hominy. But you have to come to MACNA.

Jon_Hewett_85
01/29/2004, 12:06 AM
Oh i tell derek go panthers several times a day. He's cheering for the pats now.

Ken2001
01/29/2004, 10:02 AM

Well, in the unlikely event that happens, BBQ would be real good. I have a hard time convincing everyone up here that the BBQ from Redbones & BlueRibbon (two restaraunts here in Boston) is good, but it's not the real thing. If the Panthers win, you all come up here for MACNA and serve up a pig pickin. Show everyone why Southern food is the best!:D

Ken

Scuba_Dave
01/29/2004, 11:42 AM
I think the cats gonna choke on a hairball ;)

nctangman
01/29/2004, 06:42 PM
Ken,

Thanks for the invite to MACNA.

We do have some good BBQ; don't know if it will make it through security though <VBG>

spencerx15
01/29/2004, 07:41 PM
go panthers :D . Do you think ill get messed with if i wear my panthers jersey to macna after we win??

nctangman
01/29/2004, 08:10 PM
Spencer,

Glad to see we have another Charlottean to this thread !!!

You wear your Panthers jersey and I will wear my Superbowl Champion hat with the Panthers name on it.

Keith Sheridan
01/29/2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by nctangman

You wear your Panthers jersey and I will wear my Superbowl Champion hat with the Panthers name on it.

Yeah you might be able to pick some up on ebay right after they lose. A great gag gift for all those die hard Panther fans, or it can be for a collector, you know next to all the Rams, and Raiders Championship gear.

Teego
02/02/2004, 02:56 PM
For a brief moment last night Panther fans felt what it is like to be a Red Sox fan........ but first you need to take that sunken feeling and multiply it times 86 years and THEN you what being a Red Sox fan is all about.

Personaly I think Delhomme should have been given MVP. Then Vrabel.

Carolina has lots to look forward to next year. Their QB will shine next year. A running game, a passing game and defense.

Next year I think the team that wins the superbowl is the defense that has the best stamina. Neither of defenses could keep doing what they were doing.

And after being Charlotte this weekend and then back here for the game, I think the Charlotte fans are more positive and supportive. New England fans are more rabid and emotionally involved. Pats fans treat it more like a religion.

Wayyyy too much cortisol was released into my bloodstream last night. Probably lost 2 years of life. Going to sleep was a challenge even.

Brimarbio
02/02/2004, 03:10 PM
Pat's got some good draft pic's comin' up so they should only be that much better this time next year but I think these Panthers have shown that they'll be the team to beat next year... Great game

mmmmsushi
02/04/2004, 09:57 PM
Next year the Pats will look extremely tough. They have 2 first, second, and fourth round draft pick among a couple others I believe.

That game was one of the best I've seen. The panthers have had some increadible games and some of which were more sitting on the edge of the chair games than the super bowl. But wow. Just fyi I went to every home game for the panthers this year.

For all you Pats fans. You have to give the panthers credit. The most under rated team in the NFL. The underdog in pretty much every game they played. They not only made it to the Super Bowl and not only hung in with the Pats but really made it a tough exciting game on both sides. The longest play from scrimmage in superbowl history. The pats didn't have a touchdown scored on them on a play of over 30 yards all year. The Panthers had three. The Pat's hadn't been down in a game since november. Untill the Super Bowl. I must say that was a great game. Good Job Pats. Congrats.

Go Panthers!!

Teego
02/09/2004, 11:19 AM
I think the Pats were the best team in the league this year.

I think the Panthers were easilly the 2nd best team in the league.
They would have whooped the Indianapolis colts.

And next year, injuries and draft picks are such a lucky guess, so I think Panthers can be the best team. Just need to stay healthy.
(and get rid of Manning, I just don't like that guy)