PDA

View Full Version : Clownfish adoption

Franks Reef
01/26/2004, 10:23 PM
I am looking for an adopting parent for my clownfish.

Good traits: He will take to any anenome and actually feed it!(weather it wants to eat or not).

Bad Traits: he is a little aggressive and has fed the anenome 3 fire shrimp, 2 cleaner shrimp and god knows how many peppermints!!( in case your not counting...that's roughly $160 worth of friggin' shrimp!!!!)

Seriously, if any club members want him, he is yours. I just want to find a nice home for him!

He is now residing in my sump(with my trigger and puffer)

Oh, by the way, he is about a 3" clarkii clown

Tomzpc
01/26/2004, 11:23 PM
Frank,

Nothing better in a reef tank than the relationship between a clown and it's anemone IMO/IME. I'd hold on to him if I was you. Shrimp are for eating anyway. =)

cybertomtbcb
01/27/2004, 06:20 PM
Frank I'm setting up a 120 in the next few weeks if you still have him/her then I'd be happy to take it.

seaham358
01/27/2004, 06:41 PM
Most clown fish are cheaper then Shrimp..... I like my shrimp.. Toss the SOB into the Dungeon:blown:

Tomzpc
01/27/2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by seaham358
Most clown fish are cheaper then Shrimp..... I like my shrimp.. Toss the SOB into the Dungeon

No way Bob! Clowfish rule! I wouldn't have a reef tank without 'em! Send in the clowns.......

:jester: :lmao: :bounce3: :celeb2: :celeb1: :celeb3: :crazy1: :clown: :lol:

Franks Reef
01/27/2004, 06:54 PM
The Clarkii looses!!!:smokin: All he is is a glorified friggin' damsel anyway!! He has already been replaced with a pair of tank raised false percs. He screwed up by biting the hand(actually arm) that feeds him...MINE!!!

Cybertom, let me know before you get a clown for the 120 and I will let you know what I am doing with him.

TomZ...on the contrary, I wouldn't have a reef tank without shrimp!!

Tomzpc
01/27/2004, 08:16 PM
I like your decision Frank! Ocellaris clowns (or perculas) are my favorite fish and a much cooler clown than the clarkii. Besides, what's with that second i anyway?