PDA

View Full Version : Hello All.

Fishtails
01/25/2004, 01:34 PM
Hello ETRC members/ reefers',

Just wanted to tell everyone hello. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. Pretty close. I hope sometime when guest are invited that I may come and attend a meeting, just to get a feeling of the atmosphere and meet/ learn new things/ people.

Art, how are the frags' doing that you got from me awhile back? Hopefully all is fine. Also, next time you come by here, shoot me a call. I may have something.

Mel, The clowns are still doing great. All the frags you gave me are doing excellent. Now only if I could get them to breed!!!

Alex.

EvilMel
01/25/2004, 02:07 PM
That's really good Alex.

I'm glad they are doing well.

I gave my yellow tang to my LFS and now have a naso tang. And she doesn't hate me the way all those other fish seemed to.

You are welcome to come to a meeting any time. If you want to join and come to them all you can do that as well.

Mel

awcurl
01/25/2004, 11:07 PM
Hey Alex,

Everything is doing great, I've already started getting some frags from the tree. Have you switched over to sps corals yet, if so how about posting some pics.

Your welcome to come to our meetings any time, just check out our website for meeting times and topics.

The next time I pass through and have some extra time I'll get with you.

Art