PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get tank raised BTA and clowns

SeaView
01/25/2004, 12:22 PM
Title of thread pretty much says it. Would like to get fish and anemone from the same place if possible (if I have them shipped). What retailers have them and are reputable ? May post to the WTB/Trade board as well.

Thanks for looking.

Stevo

Agu
01/27/2004, 01:43 PM
Your best place to get a tank raised bta anemone is from an RC member. Several people have posted that they have clones for sale/trade. I'd recommend a search in the captive raised livestock forum and contact people who have offered bta's in the past if there are none currently available.

A lot of LFS carry captive raised clowns but you might have to ask as they don't always advertise this. That way no shipping and you can inspect your fish prior to purchase.

Agu

Scuba_Dave
01/27/2004, 02:38 PM
From a local fellow reefer. I thought my BTA just split, I was wrong..triplets!!

sw8
02/19/2004, 02:11 PM
www.drmaccorals .com......a great site

SeaView
02/19/2004, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the feed back everyone.

hmoore
02/19/2004, 07:30 PM
I have two rather large BTA's that I would love to get rid of as my goofy little ocellaris clowns would much rather go into hairy mushrooms and leathers. I could really use the real estate for some SPS frags lingering along the bottom of the tank. I only wish you were in the MD/DC/VA area.

You can sort of see them in the background

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/523/22689The_boys.jpg

www.geocities.com/handlmoore