PDA

View Full Version : Lighting

fishgills
01/22/2004, 06:02 AM
Before i post i want to say i do not work for this company, being disable my money is tight, so i look for savings, i've been dealing with this company for years so i thought i pass this on to my fellow reefers, All i want to say the company is the best for power compact bulbs and MH, there prices are unbeatable, 17 bucks for 55 watt pc's and 18 bucks for 65 watts, and there service is the best, when they say the bulbs will be at your house, you can bet it will be there, jim is the man, www.petsupplyliquidator.com 916-381-3551, thanks, once again my tank is the brightest its ever been.
I'm new here i have a 75 gallon tank with a 29 gallon ecosystem, i have 330 watts of power compacts six 55 watt bulbs, i have nothing to do with this company i'm just a very satisfied customer, thought i pass the saving on to my fellow reefers, and this company stands behind there products, If you would like to see my tank go to www.extremereef.com and go into the gallery and look under phillyfish 75 lagoon and click on the big picture, this is with their bulbs.