PDA

View Full Version : Active Club And Active Members

zooqi
01/21/2004, 11:51 PM
It is very nice to see that our club is active and we are in contact with each other. Welcome new members and thanks to old members for your support. I Will be looking to see everybody in two weeks and to meet new members. While I have been gone I have been in touch with the high school that we helped at the last meeting and dcorals are growing nicely. Our club donated some equipments to the high school last week. Not to forget that Tag's last donation of corals added some nice color to the tank too. Thanks to everybody and we are still collecting equipments, corals for future school projects.

nixnutz
01/21/2004, 11:55 PM
Hey Mo!

Are the specs for the school tank listed anywhere? Particularly lighting. I'd consider donating a frag of birdsnest (seriatopora) to the project if they have the lighting for it.

We should consider adding a page to the website about the tank.

Rahn

P.S. I got your PM. I'll be in touch with you. Things are a little crazy here for me right now.

zooqi
01/22/2004, 12:12 AM
there are 10 40 watt bulbs on the tank and things grow like a weed there. They have sps frags from the last meeting and they are doing well. The tank is 120 gallon and is looking better with time. I go there to check and help about twice a week and the rest of the time my daughter lets me know if she see anything different in her lunch break.

bmkindig
01/22/2004, 03:11 AM
yes mo thank for putting us all in a crowded room and then disappaer for awhile.
later
brad

zooqi
01/23/2004, 12:56 AM
hahahaha,,, I kinda feel like I have done that too. Didn't mean it though. I'm sure you guys know how to sail the ship (black pearl) :D