PDA

View Full Version : wtb zoos preferrably purples?

Elim
01/21/2004, 11:16 AM
This might be in the wrong forum but i'm hoping to find someone local. Anyways if anyone has some purple (any shade) zoo's they wouldn't mind parting with fragwise drop me a line. I'm close to ordering online but everytime I look at that shipping charge I just can't get-up the strength to press 'submit'.

:eek1:

I already have some reds, orange and greens just looking to hit the entire color spectrum.

thanks,

Jason

thereefgeek
01/21/2004, 04:58 PM
Jason, you should stay tuned for the MARS frag swap at our VP's house on Sat. Feb 21st. There should be some nice zoo's there.

Elim
01/21/2004, 05:01 PM
Thanks,

Might be a good time to sign up. Last meeting was during a kings game :)

I'll keep an eye out.

Jason

Jus Reefin
01/21/2004, 07:54 PM
Jason, this is Rob. You bought a few Corals from me before. If I were you I would come Sign up on Friday 2/20 so you can attend the Frag swap. Great people and a ton of great corals.

Elim
01/21/2004, 08:41 PM
Hi Rob,

Corals continue to do great especially that xenia frag. I keep saying i'll try and attend but never make it. Ok here goes again...feb i'll try and make it :)

Thanks again,

Jason

budgetyourself
01/22/2004, 10:03 PM
If for some unbelievable reason you don't make it to the meeting, you can always join up at the frag swap on Feb. 21 - you get two fantastic opportunities in one - joining a great group and obtaining frags. You don't have to have any thing to trade to participate in the frag swap.

thereefgeek
01/23/2004, 09:55 AM
We'll have membership applications available that day!

Jus Reefin
01/23/2004, 07:55 PM
Joining the club is one of the best INVESTMENTS you will make in this hobby!!!!!! Not to mention the great people and extensive knowledge