01/21/2004, 09:24 AM
Sunday, January 25th...Cancun Resturaunt, 5:30! ----Sean

reewik
01/21/2004, 09:46 AM
I will be there!

adshuraj777
01/21/2004, 02:33 PM
is cancun's a buffet style?

never been, what type of prices? will probably bring my famly and have dinner.

fishdoc11
01/21/2004, 03:36 PM
Typical americanized mexican.#1= 1 taco ,2 enchilladas,rice and beans#2#3 etc.... I think dinner can be had for well under $10 and I'm sure they have a kids menu. It's not buffet but was good last tme I went. Can everybody bring pictures of their tanks? I think those would be fun to see. Or maybe if you don't have a tank yet a tank you would like to emulate, just an idea. Also remind me to ask about interest in a regional frag swap. Evilmel and Satman from the east tenn. club thought that might be a possibility some time down the road maybe in Cookville or possibly some destination in between Nash. and Knox. Look forward to seeing you all there! Oh, can we sit in non smoking?
Chris

A. Critter Killer
01/21/2004, 10:48 PM
I was goin' to try to secure the "party room" in the back. Otherwise we will be spread thoruoght the resturaunt.

fishdoc11
01/22/2004, 06:06 PM
Surely they can put some tables together if you can't secure the party room. Thanks for setting it up for us Sean.

reewik
01/25/2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by reewik
I will be there!

As I would really like to attend the funtion today. I regret I will not be able to participate. This is not because I have plans, just that recent events do not allow me to attend!

A. Critter Killer
01/25/2004, 10:16 AM
Sorry to hear that, reewik, but just wanted to pass the word I have reservations on the large room in the back. I will probably be at the store untill about 5:30 or so, so feel free to stop by after hours. Unfortunately, since 'Berto has the day off, he probably will not be able to make it tonight. Hopefully we still have a good turn out. Hope to see y'all there. ----Sean