PDA

View Full Version : Brad

nvillacci
07/24/2001, 09:50 AM
Found out from Marty, that you picked up my SD for me. Thanks. Ill bring the money at the next meeting if thats ok?

Again thanks alot.(I didnt realize you were doing that, and i appreciate it)

Nick

Brad Ward
07/24/2001, 05:41 PM
LOL, I didn't realize I was either! No Problem.

alf3482
07/25/2001, 01:53 PM
Not real sure what happened here guy's but mon(reefmkr) called me and asked me to pick up his because he was having problems. I asked marty about yours nick and his reply was "brad had picked it up". when mon showed up to pick up his, he was surprised as well.

xlurker
07/25/2001, 05:02 PM
Well I'll say this about that <g> Yes I can screw things up. Here's what happened:

Nick said he couldn't make Saturday and was wondering if anyone was coming from the Irving area. I suggested Brad, but had not confirmed. Somehow when I was making my list I goofed.

I'm glad it all worked out, otherwise I'd have to dip into my "reserve" stash to take care of Nick :)

Marty

alf3482
07/25/2001, 07:18 PM
well i'm sure it was no big deal to any one. Besides he lives closer to brad than me by a long shot.
Thanks again for the hook up on the sand Marty.

Hey BTW Brad, does the rubber seal go inside or out side on the bulk heads. And thanks for the tip on the size, just gave my wife a reason to buy me a new dremel.:D

Brad Ward
07/25/2001, 09:26 PM
Marty,

No problem. What's a couple bags of sand to friends.:D FWIW, it only gets worse the older you get.;)

Alf,

The rubber gasket goes against the glass on the inside of the tank. I usually hand tighten and then use a wrench to turn it 1/4 to 1/2 a turn more. Thats it. Glad I could help with the new tool.:cool: