PDA

View Full Version : IMAC trip

Franks Reef
01/20/2004, 03:23 PM
Anyone up for a trip to the IMAC Convention in June 2004? I'm thinking about it seriously.

seaham358
01/20/2004, 06:54 PM
What and where is it????

Franks Reef
01/20/2004, 08:26 PM
Sorry Bob, here's the link

http://www.theimac.org/

masterswimmer
01/20/2004, 09:01 PM
Frank,
I'm going to run this one by the boss. Could be a delicate topic but one I must address. Wish me luck.

Russ

PS - I would expect you all to attend my funeral services if it doesn't go as planned.

Franks Reef
01/20/2004, 09:05 PM
Maybe this one would be a better sale. A little closer.

http://www.macnaboston.com/index.asp

Tomzpc
01/20/2004, 10:31 PM
Frank,

A few of us tossed around the idea of going to MACNA Boston in a thread a couple of months back. I'm all for it. That could be an awesome club roadtrip!

skearse
01/21/2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by masterswimmer
Frank,
I'm going to run this one by the boss. Could be a delicate topic but one I must address. Wish me luck.

Russ

PS - I would expect you all to attend my funeral services if it doesn't go as planned.

We'd be there-dibs on that acrylic dust collector!:D

Sounds like a great idea for a roadtrip! (The conference; not Russ's funeral).

WAGERJA
01/21/2004, 01:48 PM
I'm going to the Boston one. Some guys (Frat. Bros.) I went school with live in Boston so I have 3 or 4 couches to choose from when I go up there. Any takers on the extra couches let me know, you may spend what you saved on a hotel room at the bar with us, but at least you'll have a nice hang over for the conference. :)

Frank, Chi-town might be a stretch but I'll look at hotel and Airfare rates and let ya know.

Thanks
J

ChrisRD
01/21/2004, 02:10 PM
I used to live in Boston and I still have some friends there. I'll be going to MACNA-Boston for sure...

cybertomtbcb
01/21/2004, 02:43 PM
I would love to go to Boston can anyone put a price on what a trip like that would cost.
Tom B

WAGERJA
01/21/2004, 03:10 PM
Chris how about we all go to the Hong Kong and play anchor Scorpion bowl til someone falls down.

J :bum: :beer: :wildone: :hmm3: :hmm5: :hmm4:

nine9d
01/21/2004, 03:34 PM
This sounds like a great trip.

ChrisRD
01/21/2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by WAGERJA
Chris how about we all go to the Hong Kong and play anchor Scorpion bowl til someone falls down.

J :bum: :beer: :wildone: :hmm3: :hmm5: :hmm4:

LOL - yeah, I've stumbled out of the Hong Kong a few times...

Franks Reef
01/21/2004, 05:51 PM
I have decided that I am definitely going to MACNA in Boston.
I just hope I don't run into any hard core Sox fans up there. I am pretty tuff on them, especially when they venture into the Bronx. i hope they don't recognize me
:cool:

Chicago is on hold. May be a last minute thing, unless a few others are really interested.

ADS
01/21/2004, 06:24 PM
I think IMAC would be great-I was in Chicago in November. Airfares are going to be $400+ range. I think there is a conference discount at the Holiday Inn @O'Hare.
Adam

Tomzpc
01/21/2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Franks Reef
I have decided that I am definitely going to MACNA in Boston.
I just hope I don't run into any hard core Sox fans up there. I am pretty tuff on them, especially when they venture into the Bronx. i hope they don't recognize me
:cool:

Chicago is on hold. May be a last minute thing, unless a few others are really interested.

Frank,

At this point I'm definitely planning on MACNA-Boston as well. I doubt that I'll do Chicago but who knows. Depending on how many of us plan to go to MACNA and whether or not people are bringing sig. others, maybe we should consider renting a monster van for the trip?

By the way, if anyone hasn't been to the New England Aquarium then that alone will be worth the trip.