PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a tiny seastar??

Aquarius Lady
01/19/2004, 12:22 PM
Anyone want a tiny starfish for their sump or refugium?? (Probably NOT recommended to put in a REEF tank) since this may be one of those coral eating stars....
Or anyone have a "sexy shrimp" that needs a cheap meal??
Lemme know and I will bring to the meeting on the 24th...

Ok, Art/Lori you guys want the Red 'Shroom

I may be able to bring SOME grape Calupera too the meeting for whomever needs it (After my calupera crash, it is coming back strong, I since found out what it DID was go 'sexual', so the calupera is fine and safe).

anyone have any LPS or clavularia??

Rob- If you can get any new LPS in before the meeting, let me know! I may be interested (Will PM you "wish list") :)

Simbo18
01/19/2004, 12:27 PM
Kill it, no need to keep something that multiplies A-sexually and could be dangerous. Just take him out and set him on the counter or something, this will dry him out and make a nice keep sake:rolleyes: .

:wildone:Luke:wildone:

minfinger
01/19/2004, 07:56 PM
I saw a baby brittle star in my sump the other day :D

Aquarius Lady
01/20/2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by minfinger
I saw a baby brittle star in my sump the other day :D

Now see!!!! How come you guys get the good/cool stuff?? <G> I get evil peppermint shrimps and ugly bristlworms.... :rolleyes:

The only "interesting" thing that ever crawled out of my live rock was some flatworm looking thing that my clownfish promptly ate up. and that was the end of that.

Simbo18
01/20/2004, 06:27 AM
Don't you worry, you'll have your chance to see something ugly crawl out of a rock:lol: .

:wildone:Luke:wildone:

Aquarius Lady
01/20/2004, 11:36 AM
Luke-
Yeah, I have had several bristleworms crawl out, they are really UGLY ;) But as you and others mentioned, they are pretty much harmless, they certainly are NOT "cute" tho <eeg> LOL!

kidzatheart
01/20/2004, 09:56 PM
Jackie, we would gladly accept the red shroom. Our tank looks kinda bare although the things we got from Rob look absolutely wonderful! We were so happy to finally get some things in our reef tank. :dance: We could also use some capalera for our refuge to get it started.