PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from BARE

bookfish
01/18/2004, 11:25 AM
Thanks to all who staged this excellent event.
I'm looking forward to working with all the officers and committees of the three clubs to coordinate more events in the future but you all did a splendid job. Kudos!-Jim

Photon
01/18/2004, 03:57 PM
It was a great meeting!
Sharing speakers and trying to coordinate more involvement with all three clubs is a really good idea. Nice to spread the wealth and share ideas.
Thanks,
James

RustySnail
01/20/2004, 05:08 AM
Thanks again on behalf of the BARE club! I wish I could have made it down to Palo Alto on Sat; but something personal came up and just could not make the trip down to the South Bay. Anthony Calfo is a great reefkeeping expert, speaker and personality; I wish I could have attended and met with him and the SEABay club. :( It is good to hear that it was a great meeting, as expected :)

I recently attended MARS' board meeting and club meeting; and they have some nice ideas for future events. We should plan for a mutual board meeting as well; maybe all three clubs together to coordinate guest speakers and other potential shared events.

I look forward to working with the SEABay club in the future as well...

-Russ

RogueCorps
01/21/2004, 02:59 PM
It was great to see such a huge turnout and so much participation from the guests and members (I was there announcing the refractometer offer, interrupting the meeting to change my tape, etc... :D).

I'm from Sac and live in the East Bay, but haven't been able to make it to either of the other clubs yet. Looking forward to club sharing events...

-Rod/Rogue

bookfish
01/22/2004, 02:23 PM
If BARE could get a copy of the tape?
It would be a great resource for those who couldn't attend.-Jim

RogueCorps
01/23/2004, 01:26 PM
Oh, of course. It's a pretty bad sounding audio cassette tape though. I should've just video taped. I'm going to take notes from it so that may be of more use.

I've been trying to make it to a BARE meeting so I could bring it by, or just post up the notes later.

-Rogue