PDA

View Full Version : January Meeting

andro
01/16/2004, 11:35 PM
Let me be the first to say awesome tank Frank!!! I had a great time. It was nice to put some more faces to names. Great turnout.

I will put the pictures that I took into the gallery tomorrow.

-Ian

nine9d
01/17/2004, 12:15 AM
ditto...

Thanks to Debbie also for letting us clog up her house. You both were indeed great hosts.

ChrisRD
01/17/2004, 01:01 AM
I'd like to add my thanks as well. Great tank and great hosts. Also, thanks for the awesome zoanthid rock Frank!

It was fun meeting more of you and seeing some familiar faces from the September meeting. Looking forward to the next one...

Reelfish
01/17/2004, 09:46 AM
Thank you Frank & Dibbie for a great meeting. I also think your tank is incredible and the sea horses & mantis shrimp are a interesting addition. Got to love LPS corals

Tomzpc
01/17/2004, 09:53 AM
I said thanks in the other thread but I'll add it here since we have a new thread. Great job hosting Frank, Debbie and the kids. The house is beautiful and the tank even more so. I have to say that your tank and whole setup makes for the nicest reef that I've ever seen in someone's home.

skearse
01/17/2004, 11:12 AM
Ditto-thanks again for everything, from me & Sam (no, Stacy's the boy).

masterswimmer
01/17/2004, 12:07 PM
I also said thanx in the other thread.....however, repeating it is easy. Frank, Debbie, kudos to both of you. Your whole setup is magnificent, the tank, your sump, fuge, seahorses, mantis, moonlights.....everything. You are both great hosts.

Look out Long Island and Boston, HVRK is making huge strides!!

Great seeing all the old faces and a pleasure meeting all the new ones. Looking forward to our next 'little' get together. We are a growin'.

Russ

ADS
01/17/2004, 12:25 PM
Thanks Frank & Debbie for being gracious hosts. Great tank!
Looking forward to next one.
Adam

Franks Reef
01/17/2004, 05:31 PM
Thanks Everyone,

Deb and I enjoyed everyone's company alot!! Looks like our little group is growing into a decent size club. Thank you to everyone for the kind words about my tank. I am very happy and proud of it and to have so many compliments is flattering as well as gratifying(sp?). Thanks to all that swapped some frags w/ me. I love to diversify my reef and also enjoy sharing my frags w/ others. I can't wait to see some of your tanks soon.

Russ and Ross, if you need any help getting water in those glass dust collectors of yours, don't hesitate to call me. I have alot of spare time this time of year and would love to help.

Ian and anyone else that I promised some macros to, please drop me a line and hook up. I hate throwing the stuff out.

Thanks Again all,
Frank(and Deb)

masterswimmer
01/17/2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Franks Reef
Russ and Ross, if you need any help getting water in those glass dust collectors of yours, don't hesitate to call me. I have alot of spare time this time of year and would love to help.

Thanks Again all,
Frank(and Deb)

Thanx Frank, that's real cool of you to offer. However, does the offer still stand if my dust collector is acrylic? :rolleyes:

Russ

Franks Reef
01/17/2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by masterswimmer
Thanx Frank, that's real cool of you to offer. However, does the offer still stand if my dust collector is acrylic? :rolleyes:

Russ

Yeah Russ!! Acrylic is even better. Much lighter and easier to move around. Also, I won't be able to break it as easy as my mantis tank!:p

cybertomtbcb
01/19/2004, 02:12 PM
Frank and Debbie I think everyone said some really fitting things about the meeting, your home , your family and your system. In this day and age people are not as cordial as generations of past. So, it's really nice to see folks who are kind, giving and friendly as you all are. This is a great group of people and I thank you all for letting me be part of your organization. I look forward to hosting in the summer because my home is small, but we're on a lake and it's really nice in the summer months. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing all of you soon.
Tom B.

rlipp
01/19/2004, 04:17 PM
Frank: Your tank and setup were awesome. I appreciated meeting and learning from other reefers. Thanks again for the hospitality. Ron

WAGERJA
01/20/2004, 08:32 AM
ditto
thanks Frank(and Deb)
J