PDA

View Full Version : Need 10-15lbs of Fiji Live Rock

Anibal
01/14/2004, 05:26 PM
Hi Everyone I am looking for about 10 to 15 pounds of Fiji live rock, if you have any please email me . Anibal@cietsystems.com

Thanks.

Reefanatic67
01/19/2004, 08:05 AM
Anibal, since no one is selling locally, and it seems you don't want to mail order, Exotic Aquarum on Bird Road and the Palmetto has a sale on Fiji rock. $5.99 per pound.

Otherwise, try Premium Aquatics....I ordered my Marshall Island rock from them and I was extremly happy. Give Jeremy a call and tell him I sent you and he will take care of you. You can also E-mail him at Jeremy@premiumaquatics.com for any questions you may have.

Carl_in_Florida
01/29/2004, 06:30 PM
Reef life in Dania sells it for $4 / lb

sonic
01/30/2004, 10:07 AM
If you're in miami, a store just recently opened by bird rd also, they have everything cheaper than the other 3 stores that are within walking distance from each other, don't know exactly the price but you might wanna give them a try.

Reefanatic67
01/30/2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by sonic
If you're in miami, a store just recently opened by bird rd also, they have everything cheaper than the other 3 stores that are within walking distance from each other, don't know exactly the price but you might wanna give them a try.

Hey Oliver...what's the name of the new store and where is it located? I know Amazing Aquarium and Strictly Fish are both right next door to each other on 84th ave.....

sonic
01/30/2004, 12:19 PM
man I can't remember exactly the name but I THINK its called barrier reef, or something like that. Its located closer to exotic aquariums. If you are going east on bird, take the first right after the palmetto (theres a gas station on that corner and you can only turn right) then its the second left, it will we on your immediate right after the turn, theres ussually a red porsche parked infront and it doesn't look real pretty outside(its among warehouses) but the ineterior is setup very nicely and CLEAN! some cool stuff in there. The owner also has a store that only sells corals but its way south. I'm thinking of going over sometime this weekend to check it out.

Reefanatic67
01/30/2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by sonic
man I can't remember exactly the name but I THINK its called barrier reef, or something like that. Its located closer to exotic aquariums. If you are going east on bird, take the first right after the palmetto (theres a gas station on that corner and you can only turn right) then its the second left, it will we on your immediate right after the turn, theres ussually a red porsche parked infront and it doesn't look real pretty outside(its among warehouses) but the ineterior is setup very nicely and CLEAN! some cool stuff in there. The owner also has a store that only sells corals but its way south. I'm thinking of going over sometime this weekend to check it out.

That sounds like it is closer to Marine Scenes....

If you go to the coral store, please let me where the place is.

gpajon
02/22/2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Reefanatic67
That sounds like it is closer to Marine Scenes....

If you go to the coral store, please let me where the place is.

It does sound near marine scenes.
There have been so many stores open and close on bird road. It's like everyone feels that bird is the place to be. Bob and Karen are the veterans in the area though.
I don't know if you guys remember these names: Fish World, Reef Keeper, Aquarium systems, Aquarium decor, Tropic Aquarium. They are long gone. Reef Keeper was owned by Jorge of Gables aquarium.

Gon

Flamehawk
02/29/2004, 03:10 AM
I think the new store you;re talking about is Reef Aquarium. The owner is HEnry, i believe. He used to have a store by the Metro zoo, now he's moved to this location.

vfr700fii
03/15/2004, 03:48 PM
Hello Miami Reefers.... This is my first post but, I have been a member for a while... I was curious to know if anyone gets together around the Miami area, Would like to meet some aquaria people in this area..

Thanks..