PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Mithrax Crab Fights?

minfinger
01/14/2004, 11:09 AM
I just got an idea from this guys Signature I saw.

I know dog fighting and Rooster fighting is illegal, but I've had some pretty large Emerald crabs before. I've seen them try to take down a wrasse or 2 and my clown fish!!

I think it would be a riot if we could get them to fight. Maybe file down there claws to points and teach them how to stab and pinch? Or put little barbs on there legs?

Maybe Rob will setup a Mithrax Ring for us in his Prop System?

Take bets and such? Maybe throw in a blue crab to stir things up.

Hmmm...?

Mr Limpett
01/14/2004, 11:10 AM
mantis fighting would be much better

Troy182
01/14/2004, 11:13 AM
either way I am laughing my butt off. that was funny

Aquarius Lady
01/14/2004, 12:41 PM
LOL!!!!! Don't laugh I got two Mithrax's and man do they HATE each other! The smaller of the two has only one leg on one side and 3 on the other. Hubby and I joke, in a few more weeks, he will just be a "lump" with no legs and two pinchers and two eye stalks<G> We never SEE them mix it up, but I know it ain't the anemone crab, doing this!
Deak (the larger of the two) goes out of his way to hunt down Hale and 'de leg' him. Evil, Deak, evil <eeg> We've tried rounding up Hale and sticking him in the 'Fuge to recover, but he alludes all attempts at capture <G> (and I ain't tearing down all my LR to hunt him.)
Good thing, Legs grow back.

minfinger
01/14/2004, 04:39 PM
Jackie,

Be careful, they may be loosing legs for other reasons. Mine turn a white color right before they die, but still seem active.

Limpett,

We could have the Mithrax as the warm out fight and the main event are 2 giant Mantis Shrimp going at it for 2 whole minutes!! LOL