PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, MO

Tagamet
01/14/2004, 07:54 AM
Hey, I saw you reply to a post! Welcome back, stranger!
Tagamet

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:11 PM
yeah you guys missed him,
i chatted with mo for like an hour last night at like 2am.see my thread "hey mo"

larry
i talked to craig today he didn't beleive you came down from lock heaven.he was happy about that 1
later
brad

Tagamet
01/14/2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by bmkindig

larry
i talked to craig today he didn't beleive you came down from lock heaven.he was happy about that 1
later
brad

If you see him again, tell him both of the fish are doing great. :D

Tagamet

bmkindig
01/15/2004, 02:46 AM
tag
will do
later
brad

zooqi
01/20/2004, 12:56 AM
good to be back but it looks like I have another job on the list and this time is out of the state.

Tagamet
01/20/2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by zooqi
good to be back but it looks like I have another job on the list and this time is out of the state.

People know a good product or service when they see it in action. We'll be able to say "we knew him when he was a regular guy (lol), but then again, we won't be able to see *you*. Always working!
Tagamet

PS BTW, If it's ok with you I need to return that float *valve*. I got a couple of float *switches* that I'm using for my top off. Your's never hit the water, so it's in the same shape as when I picked it up at your place. Thanks.

zooqi
01/20/2004, 01:14 AM
Regular as I can be but I learned that having cell phone in the top shirt pocket and dropping it in the saltwater when you bend will damage it and when you do the same mistake with the replacement phone the next day that is not good. I did that three days ago and did it again on Saturday. Now they gave me a loan phone untill I get a new once from the Insurance company. I don't know if they make water proof phone or no. You can bring that valve to the meeting if you want or drop it to me anytime this week. I will be around more often untill the day after the meeting. Going to Erie again with Adam.

Originally posted by Tagamet
People know a good product or service when they see it in action. We'll be able to say "we knew him when he was a regular guy (lol), but then again, we won't be able to see *you*. Always working!
Tagamet

PS BTW, If it's ok with you I need to return that float *valve*. I got a couple of float *switches* that I'm using for my top off. Your's never hit the water, so it's in the same shape as when I picked it up at your place. Thanks.

Tagamet
01/20/2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by zooqi
Regular as I can be but I learned that having cell phone in the top shirt pocket and dropping it in the saltwater when you bend will damage it and when you do the same mistake with the replacement phone the next day that is not good. I did that three days ago and did it again on Saturday. Now they gave me a loan phone untill I get a new once from the Insurance company. I don't know if they make water proof phone or no. You can bring that valve to the meeting if you want or drop it to me anytime this week. I will be around more often untill the day after the meeting. Going to Erie again with Adam.

That's no way to treat technology (lol). Thanks about the valve, I'll likely get it back to you before the swap.
Tagamet

zooqi
01/20/2004, 01:31 AM
I have searched the net for a phone for somebody who is in the water all the time like me but I could not fine any. I found cases but not a phone. You are welcome anytime buddy.

Snookie
01/20/2004, 10:09 AM
Brad, tell that dude I made the trip from Lock Haven and bought my tank and other hard goods too! He should open TFP North for us country reefers. :D

bmkindig
01/20/2004, 11:46 AM
hey snookie
lol i'll be sure to tell him that 1

brad

Snookie
01/20/2004, 12:13 PM
They even let us bring my monster in (see attachment).