bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:15 AM
and gone that quick wow
where did he go
he's invisble agian?
brad

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:18 AM
I'm here. I have been home all night tearing my sump apart and I'm half the way done. I will finish it tomorrow morning.

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:20 AM
hey mo sounds like fun.
glad to see you still alive. are you posting some trades soon
later
brad

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:21 AM
All the water in the basement is been damaging pipes, and the walls in the atic (spl?) Too much water in the house and no vents. Even with vents I'm afraid it might damage the wires in the wall. After all I had total of 800-900 gallons and slowly took them apart. Today the big sump and tomorrow the rest of the sumps except the one with sea horses and another tank.

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:24 AM
Now is time to have a smaller tank upstairs again. :D The tank that was here for the meeting is out. Who knows what is next? I got all the rocks and stuff to put one in the same spot but is a matter of having more time at home. If I started to setup a tank than I will get in big trouble since my wife has lots of projects for me to start and I better do them first. :D

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:26 AM
hey mo
sorry to hear that .talk about instant ocean>800-900 gallon wow sounds like you need restaurant sized exhuast hood instead of a cooling fan!!!!
brad

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:29 AM
That's what the total saltwater. It is bad that I can't have the windows open this time of the year and on top of that I have more room in the basement. I got some cool ideas now.

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:30 AM
oohh yes the wifes revenge scary thought.it's no wonder your never online anymore.
brad

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:32 AM
that's cool alway thinking about the reef.
question how can i frag i red chilli coral!thats a leather right.can i just slice it any way i want to?

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:35 AM
Can't live with them and can't live with them.. lol Jackie is been good about it. She always liked one 75 I had a while ago and I keep hearing about it all the time. I moved the tank and the pipes are sticking out. I kept them so I can connect the new tank to the basement sump. I have covered it but she is worry that kids might get to it and is like they can go through the pipes and end up in the basement :D

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:38 AM
you should be able to cut it and frag it like a leather. I have not done it but a friend used to frag them for meetings.

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 02:40 AM
lol
i still want a 265 gallon but santa is sending me on a 3 day vacation this year with NO kids (what was my mother in law thinking when she said she would take all 3 for 3 days)
but am getting a set of moon lights though when i decide to pick them out (any suggestions i'm thinking blue tinted)but i don't know what kind yet.
brad

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:42 AM
you know that they grow very slow and they take forever to attach. Sometimes the rubber band will fell off and they don't attach. It will be best to use the fishing line since last longer.

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:44 AM
chilli corals thread (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=57966&highlight=chili)

zooqi
01/14/2004, 02:47 AM
Well, buddy.. Is time to go and get some sleep. Gotta get up early and be ready before my help to move the sumps out gets here. It was nice chating with you. This week will be a very busy day but I should be online more often starting next week. This weekend is the end of the big works. I will be doing lots of drives from today to Friday.

bmkindig
01/14/2004, 03:05 AM
cool deal
nice talking to you agian have fun in your wet suit
brad

yellowtruck75
01/14/2004, 01:21 PM
Zooqi it sounds like you have a compulsive disorder with all this changing of tanks every few months:) Thanks agian for that trap it worked great and my tangs are happily living down near Philly somewhere.

holeinone1972
01/14/2004, 01:30 PM
Mo ever try a good de-humidifier. I use one when it gets sticky. Works great.

Rob

beerman0831
01/14/2004, 01:31 PM
I second the de-humidifier.

sixpackrt
01/15/2004, 11:53 AM
mo if you need a hand let me know
ill come for a ride down

Ron

zooqi
01/16/2004, 01:26 AM
Yellow: the thing is that the trap never worked for me except once and the rest of the time I can't catch the fish that I need out but is easy to catch the rest. :D I'm happy that it worked for you.

I have tried the de-humidifier and last year I turned it on and it crashed my xeania system that I had ( 4x 40 breeders) due to the heat that it put in my basement so I decided not to do it again. I also did not wanto to spend money on another one that you can set the humidity level. Maybe someday I can have a whole building for saltwater projects and keep it outside of the house. Maybe next house I will think about doing that (That will be fun) but untill then I better take care of this nest.

Thanks Pack for the offer and I will have that in mind.