PDA

View Full Version : Rob wants to come to the meeting!

minfinger
01/13/2004, 09:48 AM
Let's make it worth his wild ;)

Please post here what you'd like, either from his site or for a possible order. If you desire something to be ordered he must know by Friday, maybe Monday by the latest.

www.robsreef.com Check out his ZOOs, they're outstanding!! And if anyone wants to purchase that open brain as a late XMAS present...It's ok :D

Please discuss pricing off board or in PM.

Rob, please add or correct as you please. I just wanted to get something started for you.

He's also got another really great connection for us, I'll let him post about that if he wishes.

robwsup
01/13/2004, 10:30 AM
Hello all. Let me know if you need ballasts, bulbs, retrofits as seen on Hellolights, as I will now be making these available at a decent discount over their advertised pricing. Some items will not get much of a discount, but others get almost 30%!

Check my site for available corals, ask me if you need anything not on the site, as I may have something for you!

Troy182
01/13/2004, 09:41 PM
Got any deals on PC light bulbs I need two 96 Watts haven't decided what flavors yet.

Troy182
01/13/2004, 09:50 PM
Ps I am still looking for a Red or Pink Yuma. Pricey I know but if you could get one I will be at the meeting with drool coming out of my mouth and money out of my pocket. Work will be like " why isn't Troy here?... He called he could hardly talk he must have been feeling awfull";)

robwsup
01/13/2004, 11:28 PM
Check PM's

djangoboots
01/14/2004, 04:39 PM
I checked out your site and would love to get that I checked out on your site. Should I order them from there or send you a PM with what i want. will be at the meeting.

kidzatheart
01/14/2004, 05:04 PM
Hello. I really REALLy like the "Red Sea" Xenia" Code: soft0010 and it now says sold. :+( The other piece we really like is the Ricordea Florida Code: shrm0017. We both are so ready to put things in our tank since all we have are the 3 small shrooms. The only thing you really see in our tank is the rocks and the sohal tang. We can see the shrooms but they are small. We want some corals and stuff. We want our tank to be nice and pretty. Right now i find it kinda dull. lol.

Lori & Arthur

robwsup
01/14/2004, 06:32 PM
I have more Red Sea Xenia, it is not listed on the site. Jackie should have gotten her piece about an hour ago. Let's see how it did on shipping. Her shipping was ~$7.00 and got there in ONE DAY!

Aquarius Lady
01/14/2004, 09:14 PM
Rob JUST got it at 5:30 pm. Although shipping was $10.40 (at least that is what the site calculated it at).
:) Am acclimating everything in there now. (Drip method)

Simbo18
01/14/2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah I know, you can't beat over night shipping for 7 bucks!!!!

:wildone:Luke:wildone:

robwsup
01/14/2004, 10:50 PM
Yep, Luke is another UPS 1-day ground success story, and his was 2-3 days before Christmas!