PDA

View Full Version : Taking a little break

herefishiefishie
07/19/2001, 10:28 AM
Hello everyone.

Because of some (good) circumstances happening in my life (going back to school, planning a family, and shifting my real-estate interests to a more monetarily advantageous arrangement), I must take a break from the hobby for a year or two. When things get settled, I will have the thrill of starting from the beginning again. I will be keeping all of my gear except for the tank and stand. I will still have my skimmer, sump, heaters, lighting gear, and so on.

I'll be sure to stop in to check if any advances have been made in the hobby to render my understanding of it obsolete. It could happen! I'll be peeking my head in here from time to time, and I will remain a member of PARC and attend as many meetings as I can.

I want to thank everyone on RC for their warmth and friendship. It has been a pleasure to participate in this site and forum. You guys and gals are the best!

I will continue to help moderate the clam and mollusk forum (although most of the work is being done by the other moderators -- for that I thank them), and I can be reached there or at my e-mail address, radiosomalia@disinfo.net.

Thanks again, and see you all in a year or two!

MiNdErAsR
07/19/2001, 10:44 AM
Good luck HFF.

:smokin: