PDA

View Full Version : Goniopora Stokesi for trade

zzpw3x
01/08/2004, 01:13 PM
I obtained this coral before I knew how difficult it is to take care of. The skeleton is about the size of your fist and the tentacles extend out very nicely. I am a newbie but to me it is a beautiful coral. I can provide a pic to anyone showing interest.

I would like to trade it for almost any soft or "beginner" SPS coral - I just want to get the Goniopora to someone who can provide for it better than I can.

Like I said, I am a newbie at this. When I bought the coral I thought the sales guy said Montipora, not Goniopora and it wasn't until I actually read the receipt the next day that I saw what I had. The LFS is pulling the old "all sales are final" line.

I am in Boardman, Ohio which is near Youngstown (which is 1/2 way between Cleveland and Pittsburgh). If anyone is interested in making a trade feel free to contact me here or at zzpw3x@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Dale

zzpw3x
01/11/2004, 12:36 PM
Here is a pic. The skeleton is about the size of my fist. It is not fully expanded in this pic, but when it is it is about 8" at the widest points.