PDA

View Full Version : WTB large reef ready tank

snakedr
01/07/2004, 01:01 PM
I am looking to buy a large reef ready tank, something over 200 gal and at least 84 inches long. I plan to go to e bay tomorrow to talk to the folks there about a new one, but thought I would see if anyone close around has a nice used one for sale. I am in Manchester, Tenn. Please let me know if you can help..
thanks, tom

fishdoc11
01/07/2004, 06:33 PM
You might look at glass cages web site ( glasscages.com ). The guy is local and makes custom tanks. He's been advertising in Aquariumfish magazine for awhile now. I have heard his shop is kind of rough but it would be worth looking at the site and asking around about them. I was going to get a 55 from him but ended up getting one here in town at an lfs because I could trade corals for it there. Other wise I'm sure E bay could help you out

A. Critter Killer
01/07/2004, 11:30 PM
Hey It's Sean from E-Bay, I'm not sure if this could help, but I have a customer with an Oceanic 150, I believer R/R for sale with Stand. Holla if interested, and I'll give you his name and #.

wooglin
01/08/2004, 02:37 PM
Those tanks at glasscages.com look awsome, and are cheap.

A. Critter Killer
01/09/2004, 08:50 AM
The glasscages.com is Twin Oaks. We carried them for a short time at the Aquatic Critter, back when I used to work there. The silicone work, in my opinion is kinda scarry. IMHO, they would make a great reptile tank.