PDA

View Full Version : Is there a meeting this week?

Reefer Dude
07/16/2001, 11:32 AM
Just want to make sure before I show up.

dsb1829
07/16/2001, 07:50 PM
Good question. I too was wondering what our fearless leader had up his sleave. I haven't heard from him or anyone else in the club for that matter this month. I would be down to go there and shoot the breeze at any rate.

Do you still need that 100lb of sand? I could possibly get a hold of John and pick it up on the way. I am kind of curious to see what he has been up to lately anyhow. Drop me an e-mail.

Reefer Dude
07/19/2001, 10:07 AM
well at the very least, I will be there. Let me know if any one else is coming.

dsb1829
07/19/2001, 12:57 PM
I won't be heading up that way. Just wanted to remind you that since there is no meeting that the store will close at 7:00pm. I don't know if you are on the mailing list yet, but Matt sent out notice that we aren't going to have a meeting since we have our field trip this Saturday to the Steinhart Aquarium. We will be getting a behind the scenes tour. We tagged along with MARS on this, but it really sounds like fun. Also BYO picknic and Q&A with Bob Fenner. Get a hold of Matt or myself if you would like to come along.

Tenner
07/20/2001, 01:00 AM
Hey guys,

I'm really sorry I have not updated everyone very well lately. Been busy.

As you heard no meeting since we will be doing a field trip this weekend. Please join us. You can get the details at http://www.marineaquarist.org

Hope to see you there, unless I have a baby by then or am just too damn tired, which may be the case.

Thanks
Matthew