PDA

View Full Version : split TBS order

Torpus
01/05/2004, 02:09 AM
My boyfriend and I are considering an order from Tampa Bay Saltwater, in the upcoming months. We are to pick up our used 75g tank on the 6th, and will need a few months to get everything set up before the order.

We were planning on ordering "the package". Which includes LR (2.50/Lb.), LS (1.00/L.b.), tiger tail cukes (6.00 each), blue leg crabs (1.00 each), Serpent and Brittle stars (6.00 each), turbo snails (1.00 each), pistol shrimp (6.00 each), and peppermint shrimp (3.00 each).

If you haven't seen the LR before, its crazy good, best Ive seen.
They can ship to a local airport, for much better shipping costs than FedEx. I dont know what else to say.

Check out the site at
www.tampabaysaltwater.com
Oh, and we live in Cedar Rapids.

Aaron1100us
01/05/2004, 07:26 AM
Cool, someone else in CR:) I might be interested in a month or so. Need to get a new tank setup for my anemone that is outgrowing my 29. Let me know when it gets closer to the time to order.

Torpus
01/05/2004, 04:50 PM
cool, good to hear, i have to drill the new tank when i get it, and turn my 29 reef into the sump for it before i can get the rock but i will let you know, how much rock were you wanting to get, it gets better priced after like 100lbs, we are using base rock plus the 35lbs we already have so we will only need like 50-75lbs depending on how much base we get with the new tank, we could find more people to throw down on like 200lbs if you know anybody

Atticus
01/06/2004, 12:07 PM
Be prepared to cure their live rock. Their rock does come with tons of macro algae and other goodies, but the die off will cause your tank to recycle if you are not careful. JMO

lllosingit
01/06/2004, 07:14 PM
I ordered rock from them twice and split another order with a friend and never had a cycle of any kind.
The only thing I lost off the rock was 3 or 4 large sponges that died over time.
Great rock.