PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my tank

skylsdale
07/15/2001, 03:00 PM
Well, it's not a 7gal bowfront...but here's my tank at 2 weeks nonetheless, complete with diatom bloom:D Pretty much everything is from a friend's 55g that was dismantled and misc. equipment that I had laying around.

http://atlantic.photoisland.com/photosharing/albumindex.html

Q-ball
07/15/2001, 05:04 PM
As much as I'd like to share in the joy of your pix, I must say that getting the page with an error msg stating I gotta log in isn't helping me to visualize it very well:D:D:D Perhaps a new link? Or maybe we can't view them without a login?

Q!!!

mr9iron
07/15/2001, 10:46 PM
Darnit, I got all excited and didnt get to see any pics either.:( I can imagine how beautiful it is though.:p Get that link fixed so we can see it.:p :p :D :D

skylsdale
07/16/2001, 01:22 AM
Alright, evidently I have to "invite" people through e-mail to let them see the pics, or give out a "guest password" yadda yadda yadda...

So, I set up a new account somewhere else--here goes nothing:

http://public.fotki.com/skylsdale/nano/

Don't get your hopes up too much...it's still pretty bare bones.

Q-ball
07/16/2001, 07:28 AM
I can see em, I can see em, I can see em, I can see em, I can see em, I can see em, I can see em, I can see em!!!!!!!:D:D:D
Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist...I think it's great. The rockwork is beautiful, I really like having at least one nice cave in a tank. Give the tank some time, it'll just transform in front of you. My 7g in 4 weeks really took off like I never expected. Toss some culerpa in there maybe, get some bugs & let her rip:D Looking good so far!

Q!!!

skylsdale
07/16/2001, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the encouragement:D It took me a while to get the aquascaping right...now if I could just do something about that pile on the right side....;) I'm looking for some caluerpa to put in there. I don't like the razor all that much, but my LFS also has some grape. We'll see what happens. I'll update as it gets further along.