PDA

View Full Version : FRAG meeting

dudah
01/04/2004, 12:25 PM
I went to the FRAG meeting last night (my first time!). I wanted to say thanks to everyone there and that I am excited that I found a group of people that are as into this as I am.

It was pretty interesting to see all the people behind the screen names that I am so familiar with!!

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to coming to the auction on the 17th; I can hardly wait.

Jim

mojodeli
01/04/2004, 12:52 PM
Glad you could make it. Nice meeting you and your wife. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in the future.

Gerard the fish
01/04/2004, 03:43 PM
I will just tag along here as well...

Its was good to see the men/women behind the names.

All frags given traded actually opened up on the way home from FRAG.

According to BLUE I may have over done my FRAG transportation methods :-D but with a 50 mile drive I am glad I did it the way I did.

- g

BLUESMAN
01/04/2004, 05:02 PM
Hey Gerard! Just to let others know your set up......a 5g tank sitting on the front passenger floor with PC lights and filtering system. Not attempting to say that you over did it...but I like the way you care for your "stuff"!! Glad those red zoas are already coming out for you!
Blue

mx_tang
01/04/2004, 06:01 PM
G,
Bringing a 5g tank for transportation?...I guess you can never over-transport livestock :).

Jim,
I'm glad you could swing down to one of the meetings. Once we get a list compiled of a list of auctioned materials, Blue will post them on this forum.

kirstenk
01/04/2004, 08:33 PM
Thats traveling in STYLE!!!! I was wondering how all your trades opened up on the drive home. Very nice.

kirsten

newbieneedshelp
01/04/2004, 09:08 PM
who should we notify about auction material?

-Robin

mx_tang
01/05/2004, 04:23 AM
E-mail Bluesman or myself to register your auction materials.