PDA

View Full Version : NCPARS Buseniss Cards and Other Stuff

Fizz71
01/02/2004, 01:16 PM
Zooqi, or whomever...Have we considered coming up with some business cards or other things that could be handed out to folks? I wanted to bring this up before, but I forgot. I don't know who was at the HiddenReef's big sale, but there was a club there giving out magnets. Since I'm a part of NCPARS and the club was about bucks county, I never gave them a second thought (I'm in Berks). But I would think it might be somthing to consider for us to do.

I figure we have enough people in our little club..somebody out there might be able to get us some stuff cheap.

I also thought that if we do this..we might want to come up with a logo..maybe make it a contest and give a frag away or something.

It's just a couple of thoughts I've had bouncing around in my head. Everytime I go to TFP I think...man...those people really need help..it's a shame they don't know about RC and NCPARS. If only I had something to hand them..then it's up to them to do the research or not.

Anyway...what do you folks think?

--Fizz

thomor25
01/02/2004, 04:31 PM
My dads a printer, I can get 2 boxes done, about 1000 cards for free and ship a couple to people or just send them to mo and he can hand them out at the next meeting. I dunno what kind of designs you want tho.

GarSrtn
01/03/2004, 12:19 AM
I know that Mo designed a letterhead. Hopefully he'll chime in. It would be good to get our name out there. The more reefers we can help, the better it is for all.

Mal3
01/03/2004, 08:44 PM
I like the card idea. We should have something to give out. We could get 50 to each LFS.

Mal