PDA

View Full Version : Afk

Tagamet
12/27/2003, 11:35 PM
I'll be AFK (away from keyboard) for 3 days starting early tomorrow (Sunday). Family roadtrip. Be back Tuesday.
This post is just so people don't think I'm ignoring any posts.
Be well,
Tagamet

nixnutz
12/27/2003, 11:52 PM
Enjoy your trip bud!!

Now who will I talk to??? :D

Rahn

bmkindig
12/27/2003, 11:55 PM
hey tag
what kind of drugs did you prescribe yourself,for keyboard withdraw cause i could have used some this week.but i was still haveing a grand old time (family reunion)my parents really missed the kids,and couldn't miss xmas.
have fun larry
later
brad
now i really know it's safe to steal frags.lolololol

Tagamet
12/28/2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by nixnutz
Enjoy your trip bud!!

Now who will I talk to??? :D
Rahn

Thanks, Nix and Brad. I was born and raised out in the country. My "home town" didn't even have a stop sign until I was in high school. Needless to say, driving to downtown NYC isn't high on my list of joyous adventures, but all my girls love it, so off we go. Going to see two Broadway shows (gag) and THEN shop (vomit). You wanna talk about a need for meds??? lol.
We've done this bit several times, so that the girls get some exposure to "culture" like escalators and stuff.
Given the derelicts we have to step over on the sidewalks of NY, it'll be like training for the swap (lol).
Thanks for the well wishes. I'll need every ounce.
Tagamet

bmkindig
12/28/2003, 06:45 PM
hey rahn
i'm still here now that the silly days are almost done. no what was that we said about stealing larry's frags,these next 3 day might be a good time?
later
brad