PDA

View Full Version : who's having a frag swap in the area?

bmkindig
12/26/2003, 06:18 PM
hey all,
is this a new club,not many threads started.
i'm in pa. but my dad and mom live in jasksonville fla.and my dad has recently started a reef tank. they surpised me bye coming home for xmas.what a stock,and i'm hooking him up with some of my frags.he has gone to a frag swap with me b-4 but he has no connections in fla. can anyone help me out.
thanks
brad

mpdharley
01/25/2004, 05:07 PM
We are trying to restart this club as it hasn't been that active lately. But, we are having a meeting on 2/7 at my house. There will be some frags there also.

I'll have some Colt Coral, Candy Coral (Caulastrea) and a sizeable merulina.

Here's the link with the directions to the meeting:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=259844&perpage=25&pagenumber=4

Mike

Popsy
01/25/2004, 07:01 PM
Hi Mike,
That message was from our son in Pa. Have been watching this forum lately and did reply that would like to attend your meeting on the 7th. Thanks
Bruce
aka Popsy

mpdharley
01/25/2004, 09:07 PM
That's great, will see you there!

bmkindig
01/25/2004, 10:09 PM
hey mike thanks for taking 1 for the team,
my club is really over active right now, we have meetings like every 2-3 months and the next 1 is feb 8and we have an awesome web designer in the club that has just made a site just for listing trades that people are bringing and people that want to request that frag.anyway this has made the meetings very much easierand so far we have over 70 people coming to this meet and we know there will be a lot of last min people coming!!
wish i could make your swap!
check out the ncpars forum sometime!
later
brad