PDA

View Full Version : Heading out till Saturday

foxstop
12/22/2003, 09:11 PM
Hi,

I will be visiting family on Long Island until Saturday.
They live in Stony Brook, not too far from Country Critters. I hope to take a ride to Patchouge to see what it looks like these days. It always had great stuff, but much $$$$$ for most of it.

Anyhow, happy holidays:dance: and I'll speak to you all on Saturday!

Brian

seaham358
12/22/2003, 09:14 PM
Check out petswarehouse on sunrise hwy. Just east of Amityville I think it is. I wanted to go there last month when I was on the Island but I got stuck in traffic and would have missed my appointment if I had went there. What should have taken 2 hours was 3.5 hours I was pi*%ed...

foxstop
12/22/2003, 09:27 PM
I forgot about Petswarehouse. Are they still a mail order outfit or am I thinking of another store?
I'm not sure I'll get out that way as we are taking the ferry from Bridgeport. I can't stand the traffic after about 15 years of traveling out to my in-laws house. This way it takes me about 90min to get to the ferry, we pull the car on and in another 90 min we are there. It's a much saner way to go if you can and if you are heading out to the middle of Long Island. Port Jefferson is only about 10 minutes from their house so it works out VERY well for me.

If I get there I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Brian

masterswimmer
12/22/2003, 09:51 PM
ooy vaay, a happy chanukah you should half, daalink

Enjoy,
Russ
:celeb1: