PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations thomor25 for graduating

zooqi
12/22/2003, 10:29 AM
One of out puter tech (thomor25) graduated from Penn College Of Technolory (Penn State) on Saturday majoring in (fish, party, computers ) fishpartputerology (try to say that) so let's have a drink for him. :beer:

thomor25
12/22/2003, 11:38 AM
Yeo I gradumatated from the pennsylvania college of technology on sat the 20th. I graduated from PCT with a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology: Data Communications and Networking with a minor in management, and an Associate Degree in Computer Information Systems: Networking and Technical Support.

assassinco97
12/22/2003, 11:46 AM
Congrats......:beer:

nancysnuwave
12/22/2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by thomor25
Yeo I gradumatated from the pennsylvania college of technology on sat the 20th. I graduated from PCT with a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology: Data Communications and Networking with a minor in management, and an Associate Degree in Computer Information Systems: Networking and Technical Support.

Hi

Congrats on your graduation! How about you PM me re: setting up a web page on the cheap! (I've got an older apartment building to sell for someone else, so just needs quick and dirty!).

Chris

ByTor
12/22/2003, 09:44 PM
Congrats Dude!
they must have taught ya something ;) this PC is just rocking along! Thanks again !