PDA

View Full Version : looking for frags in blaine area

spazz
12/20/2003, 04:32 PM
im looking for people selling frags in the coon rapids/blaine area. i just started a 180g reef tank and have alot of room to put stuff.

FastFish720
12/21/2003, 12:24 AM
Hi Spazz currently I have no frags for sale/trade, but I'm in the Anoka area. I see that you live in Minneapolis so why do you Blaine, unless you use that to clarify a general area.

spazz
12/21/2003, 12:41 AM
just a general area thats close to home. i was wondering what kind of softies you have? also what lfs do you go to? im going to premier pets right now. i actually live in coon rapids.

JnS
12/21/2003, 01:45 AM
hey Spazz :)
if you are looking for softies, I have quite a few corals and frags. I will be down your way some time sunday afternoon.
PM me and let me know what you are looking for :)

Jerry

FastFish720
12/21/2003, 11:06 AM
Yay Jerry is coming down :) How come you never come down for me? Anyways I have lots of zoos and what not, but nothing for trade as they are all sitting in my 10 gallon tank until my 75 is finished. I go to Premier Pets myself once in a while, but their corals are way to expensive. I've probably talked to you there or something. BTW I also work at the PetSmart in Coon Rapids if you ever want to stop in and look for me. I'm Jake and I work in the fish area. :) We don't do saltwater though :(