PDA

View Full Version : (sniff) christmas party (sniff)

CORALFISHG
12/19/2003, 07:10 PM
hay guys.. your gunna have to let me know how the party went this year.. i tryed to come out, but the roads were just to rough.. a mile up the road, and i decided that no coral, or fish, was worth mine or my wife's life... we live all the way out in streetsboro, so the drive all the way out to cleveland whould just be a nightmare.. i hope someone's gunna take some pic's i whould love to see what it turned out like...

on the up side.. my wife already told me that i can take the 40 that i was gunna use for the raffle, and by something for my tank..:D anyone have any mushrooms, or zoo's

talk to you later.. jason

johndawg
12/20/2003, 12:34 AM
Sorry you guys missed it! Raffle and food were awesome. I took the turnpike from Hudson, no problems. I hear 480 was a disaster!

Rhodophyta
12/20/2003, 06:00 PM
I drove through Akron to Kent to pick up my mother-in-law and bring her back just before we turned around and left for the party. It was bad in Akron, but once I got a couple miles away from that city, the roads and weather were fine.

If you can hold on to that $40 until January 16, bring it to the live raffle. If that's too far away, then be sure and support our C-SEA supporters who donate to our club making great speakers and meetings possible each month.