PDA

View Full Version : July Meeting or not ?

deucejimmo
07/07/2001, 07:57 PM
hello out there anyone know anything about the meeting on thursday. the last meeting was pretty small compared to the
to the usual ones. any ideas on topics or is everybodys tanks doing so well there is nothing to talk about. :rolleyes:

BraveHeart
07/07/2001, 10:44 PM
Dunno, Jim. Haven't heard a peep from golfsuper since he got back from the Open. I called & left a message the other night, but no reply. I'm wonderin' if he's gone fishin', or somethin'.

How's them corals doin'? I trust that all my babies are growin' like bad weeds? Don't know if you got any of my nepthea before, but if you didn't, I can give you some now. He's gone into self-pruning mode and is dropped offspring left & right.

Bryan

deucejimmo
07/09/2001, 07:45 PM
BraveHeart
every thing looks great . Nothing is has really taken off and covered great amounts of rock its just slowly creeping along. I am still messing with the calcium reactor but my refugium has been easy to operate. I am still going through the new tank algea problems ( cyano bacteria, diatoms, dino flagilates, turf algeas) but this i expected . Im just kinda waiting on things to "age". Know what I mean:blown: :confused:

BraveHeart
07/09/2001, 11:23 PM
Well, I finally got ahold of golfsuper. He was out on the 14th fairway fertilizing during the cool of the evening.

Seems like summertime is a busy time for all of us. Kevin suggested that we meet at MJ for a coke and an informal "shoot the breeze" session. Nobody has had time to put together an agenda for a meeting this time.

If we get bored, we can always step next door for a brewski, or two :smokin:

Bryan