PDA

View Full Version : Having to get rid of my fish!!

Quicksilver
12/17/2003, 12:39 PM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone here have first dibs on them. I am currently setting up a 75 cube and do not have enough room for all of my fish(until I get my 90-120 custom built). So I am having to get rid of a Tang, Harlequin Tusk, Foxface, and a coral beauty. I am looking to trade them for Reef stuff(Corals, Frags, LR, Etc.). I really would love to find them a good home. I want need the stuff you want to trade right off. I want to get my 75 up and running and the lights installed, before I would want the reef stuff. If anyone is interested let me know and we will work it all out. If you want pictures let me know. Thanks Again William

minfinger
12/17/2003, 12:52 PM
How big is your foxface? I've been looking for one of those and I hate paying LFS prices. You know how I am for frags. Any leather you want I probably have. We can work something out after you tank cycles.

What kind of Tang is it. I might be interested and how big?

If you're willing to wait about 2 months, I'll have my propigation system up and running and you can come over and pick out what corals you want for him.

oceanarus
12/17/2003, 01:14 PM
Oh man I would love to have a tusk! Problem is I have a miniatas grouper and I hear those two won't get along.

Quicksilver
12/17/2003, 01:20 PM
I am not sure about the compatibilty. My Husk is only about 4" long so I don't realy see him as much of a threat. Gorgeus fish. My 75 cube is just not going to be enough room for them. Let me know. William

oceanarus
12/17/2003, 01:24 PM
From what I hear, it is the grouper that will give the tusk a hard time. I'm just dieing here. I've got a 125 that only has the grouper and a niger trigger in it. I love the tusk and I'm going to be in savannah this saturday selling clownfish.....

gonna have to think about this.

Quicksilver
12/17/2003, 06:19 PM
The Tang and Foxface are spoken for. Tusk and Coral Beauty still Open for trade. William