PDA

View Full Version : thomor25 is missing guys

zooqi
12/17/2003, 02:55 AM
Ok, I have not seen him online for a while and I thought I check on him and see where he is at. I think we all should email him to say "Hi" Is almost 3:00am and I think I will call him and wake him up too. That happens when you give me your phone number..:D I called Rahn around 12:30 am.. who is next? :)

Snookie
12/17/2003, 07:38 AM
I take the phone off the hook every night because my drunk and annoying friends call. One "pal" called at 3:00am to wish me a Happy Jim Morrison's Birthday. If I could've gottem my hands around his neck, he wouldn't have had any more birthdays. Grrrrrrrrrr...:mad:

zooqi
12/17/2003, 09:50 AM
hahah,, My wife's sister does that all the time and she lives in West coast and forgets the time but it does not bother me. If I'm up I answer and if I went to bed early then I'm tired and I don't hear anything.

bmkindig
12/17/2003, 12:24 PM
hey mo
call me any time i work odd hours anyway and i'm up late.
later
brad

zooqi
12/17/2003, 10:56 PM
you got it,, hope you won't get kicked out of the house.

Tagamet
12/18/2003, 05:51 PM
So did he ever turn up? I know he was looking for work, so maybe he got a job out of the area.
Tagamet

bmkindig
12/18/2003, 08:18 PM
hey mo
i can't get kicked out if anyone is getting kicked out it's my wife cause i've lived here most of my life.i took over my parents house.
later
brad

zooqi
12/19/2003, 01:21 AM
Tag: I got a missed call from him yesterday and have not answered him yet. I kinda got busy all day.
bmkindig: just in case if things turned around remember you got friends and I have a quest room too.

71goalie
12/19/2003, 11:29 AM
brad,

i don't know how long you've been married but you MUST know the golden rule...

"what is your's is her's. what is her's remains her's." :D

picassomike
12/19/2003, 05:01 PM
You can call my house at that time but I won't be there,I'd be workin.The phone never wakes me up anyway.

Mike

zooqi
12/19/2003, 06:56 PM
I just talked to him and he is been busy with finals. He will graduate tomorrow He was too drunk to get online but he said "Heyllooo..:D

thomor25
12/21/2003, 10:48 PM
Hey guys how is everyone doing? I graduated from the pennsylvania college of technology on sat the 20th. I graduated from PCT with a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology: Data Communications and Networking with a minor in management, and an Associate Degree in Computer Information Systems: Networking and Technical Support.

I have to go back to school on the 24th to get the rest of my stuff and then I'm out of the house for good. I had great times with everyone and I will be back for the meetings when I can make it. Tank is doing good as of right now its only fowlr. I'm looking for jobs around the area here in the D.C. Metro area. Mo if you moved down here you would make millions. There is so many rish people here and large businesses to do fishtanks for its amazing. If you need any help with the computer stuff let me know. You know I got my eye out for stuff.

zooqi
12/22/2003, 10:17 AM
I'm rich here with my old pals but we will visit to once a while if you collect the money for us :D